Future Telling Rider

A man with black hair, light brown eyes, and dressed professionally was on a mat with coins, cards, and other objects with him. A wealthy woman was watching him as he tossed a coin into the air, the man caught the coin and then flipped over a card that had a Joker on it, he opened his hand and then it showed it landed on tails. "You will lose your wealth and it will be given to the poor in three days," the man said before he set the coin down and flipped the card over.

    "Lose my wealth? My friend said that you gave her a prediction that got her married!" The woman yelled in frustration.

    The man looked up at her, "She did not believe me like you, but my predictions are always right," he said bluntly before he got up and start to get his stuff gathered. "There was a man who was dying but he needed nothing to fear, he lived and his cancer was cured within the next two days after he saw me," he explained further as he rolled up his mat.

    The woman scoffed, "So, you're a miracle worker and a fortune teller?" she asked before she started to walk away.

    The man looked at her and sighed before he picked up his things and started to walk down the street, "I'm also a man with a burden and a target for others," he said as he continued to walk by himself.

***

    Shinji and Miho went to an amusement park to get away from being Kamen Riders (or at least try to) and so far, they were having a good time. They went on rides, Shinji tried to win a stuff animal for Miho, and they were eating ice cream as they walked in the park. Miho held onto Shinji's arm as the sun shined on them, illuminating their affection for one another; the dark reflection of Shinji looked at the two of them in disgust from a reflection in the window. "Miho..." Shinji said catching Miho's attention, "Do you think that riders should fight rather than working together?" he asked almost bringing back a discussion they were having in the morning. "I mean, just people fighting for a wish is kind of selfish, n-no offense," he stammered knowing Miho's wish and that her wish was valid.

    Miho sighed, "Shinji-kun," she started, "Not everyone can let go of their past or what they might bring back if they get their wish," she stopped and looked down, "I want my sister back, Ren wants his fiancé to live, now I can't say for the others besides that you just want the fighting to end," she finished as she stopped and put her hand on his cheek. "Have you ever lost somebody Shinji?" she asked and looked into his eyes.

    Shinji looked into her eyes and shook his head, "No..." he answered, "Which is probably why I can never understand the need for revenge or even try to bring a person back to life," he finished which Miho just looked down and slowly nodded. Shinji lifted her head as he looked into her eyes, "I may never have met your sister, but I know that she would be proud of you. Fighting monsters and being a hero is not something that happens to everybody," he pointed out which caused the both of them to laugh. Miho gently pushed Shinji and laughed at Shinji's optimism and at times just because he lifts her spirits up whenever she is reminded of her sister's death.

    The man was coming into the amusement park as he saw Shinji and Miho, he walked up to them and bowed. "Hello," he started as he went up, "My name is Tezuka Miyuki, would you like your fortunes told?" he asked having a feeling about these two.

    "Woah, you're a fortune teller that's cool! How much do I need to pay you?" Shinji asked as he started to dig around his pockets for money until Miho slapped him.

    "Idiot! It's a scam," Miho scolded Shinji, being over protective of him more than usual, "Not interested," she said as she was about to pull Shinji away.

    Tezuka stepped in front of them with his hand up, "My predictions are always accurate and both of you need to hear my two predictions that might be of interest to you," he said as he pulled out a maroon advent deck with the symbol of a gold stingray. The two stopped and looked up at Tezuka, "Both of you will face a murderer and a dark reflection soon," he said before he tossed a coin and he looked down, the coin landed on heads, "Both of you will be saved by two Riders," he finished as he picked up the coin and started to walk away from them. Tezuka continued to walk until mirror noise came from a nearby mirror, he started to run as Shinji and Miho ran a different way: Tezuka dropped his stuff as he went in front of a mirror to see a few monsters trying to get people, he put the deck in front of the mirror and the V-buckle formed around his waist. Tezuka brought his left arm down as he put his right hand up with two fingers up as he yelled, "HENSHIN!" then he slid his deck into the slot. Tezuka turned into the manta ray themed Rider before he jumped into the mirror world.