Revenge

Kamen Rider Zolda landed on the back of a railing ontop of a construction sight as he pulled out a card from his Advent Deck. Zolda put the card into the Magnuvisor then closed it, "SHOOT-VENT!" then two cannons appeared on his shoulders as he stared down at Ouja. Ouja just rolled his head and pulled out an Advent Card. Zolda shot Ouja causing him to roll on the ground and drop the card as it landed face up. Revealing it to be the Survive Card, Zolda looked down at the card before looking back up at Ouja.

    "Time for you to die Asakura," Zolda stated as he pulled put another card until Dragblacker came by and then the card was gone.

    Ouja looked at the Dragon before looking at his hand as particles start to come off. He looked at Zolda before he held up his Venovisor before running away. He jumped off the building to get back to the real world as Zolda went after him. Zolda growled as he hit the railing before going back to the real world.

    Ryuga came out as he looked at the survive card while Dragblack roared at the dark rider. Ryuga just nodded and then the Advent Beast flew off as he continued to stare at the card as the fire around the right wing turned black. Golden feathers came down and a gold glow shined in the sky as Ryuga turned around. The unknown Rider landed on the ground as he had a more Norse feel to him as he had his arms crossed. "You need a new hobby besides on watching in on the fights," Ryuga stated as he looked at the Rider. The Rider just looked at Ryuga before he just looked at a mirror, its image distorted from showing the real world before showing Yui. The Rider just walked forward before he uncrossed his arms, he then placed his hand against the mirror. A bright gold flash enveloped the Kamen Rider and then there was nothing.

***

    Shinji woke up at Miho's Mansion as he just rubbed his eyes for a brief moment, remembering the fight between him and Kamen Rider Gai. He sighed as he rubbed his sore muscles before he heard his phone ring. He got up and scratched the back of his messy hair before answering it, "Hello?" he asked.

    "Kido," Daisuke's voice came through the phone. "Do not come to the office today."

    Kido's eyes went wide as he was now more alarmed than anything else. "Chief, what's going on?" he asked as he then heard a scuffle for a brief moment. "Chief?!" he yelled which he then got out of his shirt and boxers before getting ready to get over there.

    "Hello, Shinji Kido," Gai's voice came through the phone. "Nice to officially meet you, this is your new boss. Get to the Ore Journal, we have much to discuss."

    Kido heard a click as he looked at his phone with fear in his voice. He just gripped it tightly as he heard the sounds of footsteps in the hallway. He looked at his reflection in the mirror before he turned his head to the right to see Miho standing there with a concerned look on her face. "Daisuke and the others are in trouble. I... I have to go," he said as he grabbed his helmet and went to Miho. He stopped and looked at her eyes, the two put their heads together as a goodbye was exchanged without having to be said. Kido then left as he ran downstairs and went to his scooter.

***

    Shinji entered the office as he then looked at everyone working but Daisuke was now at his desk. He gave a sigh of relief that everyone was ok, except Daisuke had a cut on his forehead as he avoided anyone's eyes. "Welcome to MY Ore Journal Kido," Shinji looked to Daisuke's desk to see the young man he fought yesterday. "Now everyone, leave," the man ordered as the rest of the staff left leaving Shinji standing there, glaring angrily at the one who hurt his friends. "Let me introduce myself since we will be seeing a lot of each other now more than ever," he said as he adjusted the tie on his suit. He put his hand out and gave a devious smile, "Jun Shibaura, your new boss," he introduced himself.