peer into the window of my heart

Zacznij od początku

Isn't it obvious?! It's intimate! I don't want her thinking I feel that way!

"You do."

N-No I don't!

Yoru sighs. "It's impossible to lie to me. I can feel the affection you have towards this girl." She says and rests her head on the bed.

..Shut up.

You poke her cheek repeatedly until she finally makes eye contact with you. "Is it something embarrassing? Are you shy?" You tease.

"I-I'm not!" She's lying.

"Look, if it is, then I won't judge. Pinky promise!"

She groans.

Maybe I can sugarcoat it.. it won't seem as obvious.

"Okay, okay.. fine.."

"We were just.. like.. at the movie theater.. and.. you.. uhh... kissed my cheek! Yeah! That's.. that's all. That's all I remember.."

You raise an eyebrow.

"How's that embarrassing?"

"I-I don't know! Is it not?"

You kiss her cheek.

"See? Not embarrassing."

"EEEEEK!" She says, covering her face and turning away.

"Okay, maybe it is." You say, cracking up.

"Don't laugh at me!" She yells, kicking your foot.

"Yeah, yeah, okay. You're too easy to mess with."

"What, do you get a kick out of embarrassing me?!"

"Yeah, a bit."

"HUH?" She smacks you and you smack her back, taking the pillow out from under her and slamming it onto her face.

She takes yours and hits you back with it.

"Oh, you want a pillow fight?! Get up!" You exclaim and stand on the bed. She stands up and you both start smacking each other with the pillows. You get a good hit in on her head and she starts to fall backwards.

"AHHH!" She yells as she begins to fall off the bed. It looks like she'll hit her head if she falls all the way.

Yoru immediately takes over, flipping midair and landing on her feet unharmed. She gives Asa's body back shortly after.

Asa pants and looks up at you. "No fair! I could've gotten hurt!" She yells and points at you.

You're a little bit in awe. "How'd you do that?! That was so cool!" You say and sit down.

"U-Uh, I guess it was a reflex?" She says with an awkward look on her face.

"Well, it was shocking coming from you. You're pretty clumsy."

"Hey!"

"Am I wrong?"

"..No." She sits next to you and puts the pillow back. "What do you wanna do today? I don't have anything planned." Asa asks.

"Maybe we could go to a park? I found a real pretty one nearby." You say as a smile grows on your face.

"That sounds nice! I hope the weather isn't hot today." Asa says and stands.

You get up as well. "Do you mind if I could wash my uniform and stuff here?" You ask and put your hands together.

"Oh, I'll do it for you. Don't worry." She smiles and takes the basket of clothes into another room.