46

Jeonghan left his current school with the help of Wook hyung and attended private lessons instead of going to school. The rumours of Jeonghan being pregnant with Jisoo's child spread like a wild fire because apparently a student accidentally heard their conversation on the rooftop.

Jisoo never reacted and the reasons for Jeonghan leaving the school were not officially disclosed. He tried reaching out to him but it was like Jeonghan went to a different world, far away from him.

Jeonghan still didn't confess it to his parents. He was on his second trimester, his baby bump was now visible. And it was getting hard to go out alone. People would look at him weirdly, since he was too young for it.

Wook convinced Cheol into believing Jeonghan had an abortion and didn't let him meet Jeonghan. Jeonghan did want to talk to Cheol, but he never had a chance. Wook didn't let them have any type of conversation.

Jeonghan started living with Wook instead of living in a dorm before the second trimester began. As the best brother would be, Wook took care of him and his unbelievable cravings. Making him eat on time and giving him supplements. He made sure Jeonghan was getting enough sleep. It was quite normal for him to handle Jeonghan's tantrums as he was the same since his childhood.

"Jeonghan-ah! Look hyung bought you an ice-cream!" Wook said entering the house and putting the bags on the dining table.

"Jeonghan-ah! Ya Yoon Jeonghan!"

He still didn't receive any response and got worried, running into his room.

"Jeonghan-" Before he could say anything, he saw Jeonghan sleeping on the bed peacefully like a baby himself. His smile grew.

My cute little brother ~ Neomu kiyeowo ~

He gently removed the teddy bear he had his hands and tucked him in a blanket, pecking his forhead.

"Stop acting like this. Its disgusting." Jeonghan murmured in his half asleep state.

That Night

"So when are you going to tell mom and dad?" Wook asked chewing his food.

"I am not ready." He replied plainly, having a bite of his food.

"How long do you think you can hide from them?" Wook asked seriously, putting his spoon down. Jeonghan stopped too.

"I don't know." He replied the same with no expression or care.

"Is there any answer for my questions?" He was clearly getting annoyed.

"I don't know."

"Enough Yoon Jeonghan!" He was getting frustrated with his attitude.

"When are you going to let Cheol meet me?"

"Didn't you say he left you to be with your ex? Now why do you want him?" Wook asked leaving his food on the table and sitting beside Jeonghan.

"I love him... and he loves me too..."

"So? What should I say to our parents? 'Mom and Dad meet your grandchild. Jeonghan gave birth to this child with his first cousin Cheol. Please bless the baby.' Is that what you want me to say to them?" Wook said sarcastically.

"So what do you want me to do, huh? Kill myself? Would that make everyone happy? I am the problem here anyways. You won't have to take care of a burden like me." Jeonghan said crying an ocean of tears.

"Jeonghan-ah..."

"I am sorry if I am too much. I know you didn't sign up for this. I should rather be grateful to you for being so supportive yet I am being a jerk to you..." Jeonghan hugged his hyung and rested his head on his shoulder. His tears wetting his shirt.

"Its okay... I will call him here for you on the weekend..." Wook consoled his brother. His sadness was breaking his heart.

2 Days Later

Jeonghan wasn't feeling well today and decided not to attend classes. He stayed at home and cleaned stuff here and there. He soon got bored and decided to take a walk outside.

He made a few rounds and then sat on the bench to take a little rest before leaving for home.

A child came up to him holding a cotton candy in his hand and offered a bit of it to him. "Yow look twired. Eat itteu."

He looked too cute holding it the sugar that was now melting in his palm. "Eateu fasteu..." He stood on his toes trying to reach his mouth.

Jeonghan giggled and leaned to eat it from his palm. He started clapping his hand in joy and the candy ended up falling on the ground.

"Candy.... my candy~~~~~" He started crying. Jeonghan looked everywhere but his parents seemed to be not nearby.

"Aigoo.. aegi-ya... dont cry. How about I buy you a new one?" Jeonghan said trying to talk to the baby. He got excited and held Jeonghan's palm. They walked till the shop and Jeonghan bought him a new cotton candy. He started eating it as fast as he could. He was looking too cute to be true.

Jeonghan leaned to pull his cheeks and asked, "Neo nugu aegiya?"

"Jeonghan hyung aegi! Jeonghan hyung aegi!" He screamed and Jeonghan was taken aback.

"Hansol-ah! Hansol-ah!" A lady's voice calling him made the child running away. Jeonghan looked at him strangely. He ran behind the child and held him in his arms while he struggled to be free.

"I am... i am sorry... thank you for holding him." She thanked while being breathless.

"Its okay... He is cute though..."

"I know.... but he is hard to handle." She said laughing.

Soon another woman joined them, who turned out to be his forgotten cousin Yulia.

"Nuna!"

They both were excited to finally meet each other after a long time.

"Jeonghan-ah... you look so... different?" She said not really sure how to say it to him.

Jeonghan caressed his womb and gave her a weak smile.

"So, aunty and uncle doesn't know about this?"

Jeonghan nodded in response. She took a breath and caressed his head. "Everything will be fine."

"I hope so.... but that child..." Jeonghan asked pointing to the baby.

"Me and my girlfriend adopted him after we ran away from home." She answered.

"Oo nice-" Before he could say anything, he received a call from Wook asking him about his whereabouts. He said his goobyes and went back to home.

Am I gonna end up like her...