17

'Bitch! Who you with?'

The reply popped up on the screen.

"Guess its time to confess already." Jeonghan said typing down on his phone replying Mingyu but not telling him who he is with. Why? To get on his nerves obviously.

Mingyu couldn't hold on his curiosity and inserted the location on the Google Maps and drove to Jeonghan's place. By the time he reached, Jisoo was out of the house to buy a few groceries.

"Where's your hot house owner?" He uttered as soon as Jeonghan opened the door for him. Jeonghan was shocked at his sudden visit.

"What is wrong with you? Why are you here?" Jeonghan asked walking inside and wiping the droplets on his face with the hand towel. He came out of the shower a minute ago.

Jeonghan was walking really slow as it was aching him.

"Tell me who is your sleeping partner?", Mingyu asked again as soon as he sat on the bed.

"You are really something. You came all the way here to catch me making out with someone?" Jeonghan asked surprised at Mingyu's actions. Mingyu shamelessly nodded in reply.

Jeonghan handed his phone showing Jisoo and him kissing. And their faces are clear in the picture.

"Hong Jisoo? Really?" Mingyu asked in surprise. Jeonghan nodded.

"You guys are dating or like bed partners?" Mingyu asked.

"Dating." Jeonghan answered applying the body lotion.

"Are you sure? You guys don't act like couples outside. You aren't open. How can this be called dating? He is using you for sure." Mingyu said going through his gallery.

"I am the one who is stopping him. I don't want drama in my life. I want to be open too but people are going to target me." Jeonghan said sitting beside Mingyu as he completed his skin care.

"You're right... but you posting these videos won't bring out some problems for you?"

"I just wanted to flex that I can have a partner too. And as long as they don't know who the person is, they can do nothing about it. " Jeonghan explained.

"As long as people don't bother you and you're fine then I am okay with it. And its your crush. Not everyone get a chance to date their crushes." Mingyu said assuring Jeonghan and walked out of the room saying goodbye.

He met Jisoo on his way who stopped on his track when he saw Mingyu. Mingyu smiled waving a goodbye to him and he rode back to his place.

"You told him?" Jisoo asked walking into Jeonghan's room. He hummed in response. Jisoo layed beside Han hugging him and pecking his cheek. Once then twice.

Jeonghan was so into the book he was reading that he didn't give attention to Jisoo. He sulked turning in the opposite direction and walked out to the kitchen to make dinner.

Jeonghan then noticed Jisoo wasn't there beside so he decided to walk out. A sweet smell caught his attention and he has driven to the kitchen. Jisoo didn't spare a look at him and continued cooking.

"Jisoo-ya ~ Jisoo-ya ~" He called him didn't receive any response. So he groped his ass, pulling him closer to his chest. Jisoo didn't flinch.

Jeonghan pouted and sat on the dining table, looking at Jisoo cooking. As he finished, he served two plates on the table still not looking at Jeonghan.

Cheol entered the house and Jeonghan was delighted. He hugged Cheol in excitement and they smiled at each other. It was really unsual and Jisoo didn't feel it right. He coughed to gain their attention.

Aren't they usually fighting?

Jeonghan still pouted looking at Jisoo who was busy munching his food and all his attention was on his phone. Jeonghan was playing with his food. He wasn't really eating.

"Eat it Jeonghan. You must be hungry.", Cheol said putting a plate on the table and sitting beside Han. He picked a bite from his chopsticks and feed Jeonghan. He was eating like a baby.

Jisoo finished his food as soon as he could and walked into his room locking it up. Jeonghan sighed and got up from the table.

"Han..."

"Save it hyung."

Jeonghan knocked the door and went in. He cuddled Jisoo until he gave up. They ended up having another round. Garam Khoon...

Jeonghan walked out after Jisoo was fast asleep.

Next Day

It was after school, they were sitting in Jisoo's room on the study table. They were preparing for their upcoming test. Jisoo was too serious about it and Jeonghan was only enjoying his boyfriend's view.

A message popped up on the Jisoo's phone which was on the bed. Jeonghan picked up his phone for him. The Contact ID caught his attention.

"Mingyu? As in my friend Kim Mingyu?" Jeonghan asked confused. Jisoo nodded.

"Yeah we are like casual acquaintances. We have been talking for like a month now." Jisoo told.

"Well okay I guess."