INTRODUCTION/ ANNOUNCEMENTS

a series of yanderes that i will make up and write about. this is a yandere story so i expect most of yous reding to know that there will be some dark genres, but in the more troubling stories that i may write in the near future, ill add a warning sign with a slight hint of what might be written on.

the oneshots that i write might lead into sequels, and then maybe part threes and fours, but we'll get there when we get there. i will also be writing headcanons and scenarios of the yanderes that i write, depending on the oneshot of course and any requests that i may get while writing.

if anyone DOES have a request for a yandere they would be interested in seeing (demon, angel, mermaid, etc) and have an idea for a yandere story and want to reccomend it to me to write into a story, im all ears, id love to hear about it. i do just want to add that i will not be writing about actual characters/ real life people so ye-. the request page will be the next chapter so ill upload that in just a sec and yeah, welcome to wither and decay!

this book will also be written along with my other stories that i am currently writing, so dont worry im not abandoning any other books, i just thought this would be a cool idea for me to try and do and i also LOVE yandere oneshots so why not make my own? :D.

ill write any announcements on this page as well so make sure to keep updated!

- Author <3

-------------------- 

14/JANUARY/2024
Firstly, happy new year!! And secondly, this shall be an 'update page' of sorts for this oneshot book. Any news about this book I shall make here. So keep an eye out for any changes!!