Kamen Rider Evol Bio

Name: Brandon Luna

Age: 547

Spectrum: chaotic-good

Power: (evolto from the build series but x20 power scale and has a pandora box)

Love interest: Lappland (married to her)

Likes: causing Mischief (mostly going to other universes and testing the newer kamen riders and will make sure that he won't leave any bad after effect to said universe he visits) experimenting, drinking milkshakes, "get payback on fgo merlin

Likes: causing Mischief (mostly going to other universes and testing the newer kamen riders and will make sure that he won't leave any bad after effect to said universe he visits) experimenting, drinking milkshakes, "get payback on fgo merlin..shh", entertainment (not the sexual kind I mean the adventure kind...he has lappland for that....but they do it on her cycle when she in the mood), kids (basically he has that grandpa or fatherly arura when with kids)

Dislikes: dark riders, psychopaths, children suffering, boredom, "fgo merlin"(both male and female), people messing with the timelines/multiverse in a way that is dangerous or will effect it in a negative way, nothing to eat or drink (a bit of a snacker), failing to make coffee (yes I sadly inherent the curse of the coffee) and in all in all unable to help those who need it

Characteristics: has the same charismatic as evolto and will joke around with his enemies and toy with em mentally as to get em riled up, when not in combat is a laid back and kind person who is a father of his world (y/n) and will act like a parental figure to kids and will help em out but also act like majima from time to time (in a fun way one point he sang majima kensetsu while building or Expanding a home with a bunch of smashers "don't worry these smasher don't need hosts") though will get a bit...sadistic when fighting (only toward a person he dispise)

A/N: This OC belongs to brandon01719