CHAPTER 46: The end

Start from the beginning

"Uhm.. Ara" he called softly and she looked up at him. "I love you"

Ciara face dropped, her whole body shivered at his words. She suddenly hit him using the flower.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"What took you so long to say those words huh? Do you know how long I've been dying for you to say that? Do you want me to kick you balls again?" She asked, he quickly held his bulge and raised his eyebrows.

"What? We are going to need it for kids" he said shocking her again.

Ciara laughed at his reaction and suddenly pushed him on her bed, she climbed on him.

"What are you...

"Shh.. I love you too" with this, she kissed him hard right there. She traced her hand from his torso down to his bulge. Cassiel quickly broke the kiss and held her hand. He was losing it already.

"Ara" He called but she pulled her cloth revealing her boobs, she wasn't wearing any bra.

"F*cukk" Cassiel eyes turned green Immediately, he turned her and placed her back on the bed before hovering over her. Kissing her harder than before.

Soon, the whole room was filled with their heavy breaths and moan with the two love birds making love.

...

Lilith was busy at studying hard with her pen in her mouth. She was wearing a highschool uniform and she look cute on it.

"Hi" A young guy came to greet her, she gave him a smile and continue her reading.

"Do you have a free time, I would love to have lunch with you" the guy said sitting across her.

"I have a boyfriend" Her gaze turned cold.

"You can double date yunno" The guy said touching her hand but she jerk her hand away.

She was about to talk when a cold voice sounded instead. "Touch her again and you're dead". His gaze was deadly.

"Scotty" Lilith called, he looked at her and went to pull her hand. He suddenly stopped and looked back at the guy again.

"I'm dead serious. If you bother her again, I'm gonna kill you" he warned while the boy swallowed.

Scott dragged her into his luxury car. Before she could say a word, he kissed her so hard, knocking every air in her lungs. Her were pink and swollen from the rough kiss. He watched her catches her breath.

"If any guy touch you again, I'm gonna f*ck you so hard you'll forget your name. You know how hard I'm trying to hold myself, how hard I'm trying not to be selfish. But I don't think I'll be able to hold myself for Long babe. My whole body is craving for you" he said starting the car then zoom off.

Lilith breath out the air she hard been holding. 'What was that, how come he look so scary' she thought.

...

A luxury car pulled out in front of a huge building. A handsome guy stepped out, he adjust his tie before opening the other door for a Lady.

"Mara!!"

"We love you Mara!!"

"Such a beauty!

"Look at those curves!"

"Gosh! Your Fiance is so handsome!"

"Those eyes, I think I'm gonna faint!"

Hearing the compliment from her fans, Mara wrapped her arm possessively around Kingsley arm. They smiled at each other, she placed her head on his shoulder as the walked in.