CHAPTER 11: It's really you

Immediately their lips met Diana's heart skipped a beat instantly. She thought this was her imagination again but when she felt his lips moved against hers, her eyes closed automatically. This was different from when Jason kissed her. It felt like a real kiss. She responded tasting his sweet lips not minding the people staring at her.

Dracula pulled her closer and slide his tongue into her carven tasting her. All he planned was to just peck her on the lips and dance with her so she won't feel bored but instead he found himself drowning into pleasure just at the taste of her lips. She taste like heaven, he just can't get enough of her.

A strange sensation hit him, it felt like he had done this before; Martha. The image was clear this time but just then.. the memory of Marths stabbing a knife into his heart pop into his head and his eyes flew opened.

He pulled away immediately and stared at Diana.

...

"How dare you.. How could you!!!" Martha's voice rang in his head giving him a light pain on his head. Her face was filled with hate, betrayal and saddness.
...

"Draco" Diana called softly snapping him out of his thought. What was that earlier. Martha stabbed him?

He quickly composed himself and pulled her out of the crowd. Diana followed him quietly until they got to an empty corner.

"What hap.."

"Who are you!" He asked before she could finish.

"What are you talking about?"

"Tell me who you are!!" He roared. His eyes turned red instantly and he stared coldly at her.

"I'm Diana Robertson.." she said.

"Liar!!!" He yelled hitting the wall behind her. The wall cracked and she shut her eyes closed immediately.

Seconds passes by and Dracula's eyes turned normal again. He was expecting her to be afraid of him but instead worries filled her eyes when she opened it.

She slowly raised her hand and touched his cheek. A tear escaped her eyes while staring at him. Even with how cold and scary he his, This girl isn't bothered about it. He thought she would try to escape but instead she stayed. Even when he almost killed her when they first met she behaved like a kid around him.

"Tell me what's wrong Dracula. I really wish to help you too. Please let me.." she said softly.

"Stay away from me" he said turning to leave but she held him immediately.

"Please.. did you see something when we kissed. You once called me Martha. Do I look like her?" she had this question in her the whole time but was afraid to bring it up.

"I lost most of my memory, you betrayed me.."

"I and Martha are two different people. She had her life in the past and I'm having mine now. I might look like her but I'm not her" she said while Draco stared blankly at her.

Diana suddenly hugged him. "I heard the story that you're a ruthless and cruel king but it doesn't look like it. You're different from how I thought you would be.." she raised her head and smiled.

"You're amazing Draco" she said.

°°°

"Scott!!" Fiona called darting her eyes around the hall. She got out and found him staring into space.

"Scott!" She called again and he turned to look at her. "Why are you out here?" She asked.

"Just receiving some fresh air" he replied. He actually left after Draco kissed Diana. It felt strange seeing them together.