CHAPTER 16: I'm king Dracula's wife

"what the...

Aaron's eyes stayed widened as he watch the guy laying peaceful on a damn beast fur. How the fuck did he do that? Scott turned to his side and kept on sleeping.

One of the guard saw it and a sudden gasps escape his lips.

"How.. did.. how is he.. oh my God" the guard muttered.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Aaron asked him.

"I'm so sorry my Lord" the guard quickly bow and scold himself inwardly.

"Wake him up" he instructed and the guard went to get water.

Scott spranged up when the water touched his face and he blinked severally. The beast also woke and they both yawn at the same time.

"Oh" Scott muttered when he looked up and saw Aaron.

"I guess you had a nice sleep after all" Aaron said observing him.

"Hmm.." Scott turned his face to the beast. It suddenly stick his tongue out and lick his face.

"Yuck" he muttered sweep the saliva off his face. "That's gross" he said to the beast while Aaron raised his brow.

"Bring him out" he ordered and the guard moved but the beast suddenly gowled at them and they stepped back fearfully.

"Woah! It's alright" Scott touched it's fur calming it and he stood up.

They threw a rope and Scott got out by himself. He dust his hand and face Aaron.

'He just a human.. How the hell did he survive?' Aaron asked himself inwardly. His eyes goes to his neck. There is still a wound there.

"I hope you didn't forget about promise" Scott said awkwardly. The way Aaron was staring at him was disturbing.

"You're a human.. I do not sense any power from you.. How did you survive?" He asked.

"Oh.. The beast actually sense fear and they hate it. The more you're scared of them, the more you're putting yourself in danger. I just cleared mind and they became a friend... Right Texan" Scott said and the beast roared lightly.

"You gave it a name" Aaron scoffed.

"It suit him. By the way, I need to go back home. I'm sure my mom would be worry sick right now. You said you'll let me go if I survive" Scott said.

"No you're not.. until I find out who you are" Aaron smirked.

"Hey that's not fair" Scott said.

"Take him away" he ordered.

"Let me go!!" Scott yelled.

°°°

~CANADA~

"Here have it" Philip said handing a cup of coffee to Tiana but she pushed it on side. Philip sighed.

"Are you going to continue like this?"

"I caused it.. I caused all of it" she said lowering her head as a ball of tears find it's way out.

"You're just going to kill yourself" Philip scolded.

"Yeah.. I probably should just die. I don't deserve to live. I caused my only son death. I'm so stupid to let him be on his own. I've never thought.." Tiana cried the more.

"He is not dead Tiana. We didn't find his body. No one expected a supernatural being to just walk into the police custody.. I'm sure Scott is fine and we are going to find him and also Diana... I promise" Philip assured.