CHAPTER 2: Strange sensation

Scott kept on running until he got out of the woods. Luckily, he spot a police car.

"Mom?" He whispered in between his heavy breath. His Mom is a sheriff in town.

Mrs Tiana was busy observing the accident scene in front of her.

"Mom!!" She turned when she heard her son's voice.

"Mom! Glad I found you.. Diana was attacked!" Scott yelled. His heart is beating in a fast way ever.

"Diana? Attacked by who?" Tiana asked his son with a doubt on her face.

"She was attack by a demon!" Scott blurted out.

Tiana scoffed and shook her head. She knew her son was going to say something like this.

"What did I tell you about watching some horror movie at night. Don't see I'm busy here huh? Why do you always piss me off!" Tiana said almost yelling.

"This isn't about horror movie.. urgh!.. you've got believe me she was attacked just now! You need to save her mom or I'll have a corpse on my head!!" Scott yelled.

Seeing the serious look on his face, she decided to follow him with two more cops.

"What the hell were you two doing here in the woods anyways?" Tiana asked.

"School assignment" Scott shrugged.

"In the woods?"

"Yes in the woods. Now can you just stop asking questions and help me find Diana?" Scott said obviously annoyed with the way his mom was asking a lot of questions.

They got to the cave and Scott stopped.

"Here" He pointed his finger towards the cave.

"Okay" Tiana said and was about to go in when Scott stopped her.

"Be careful" He muttered remembering the red eyes he saw. It scared the hell out of him.

Tiana shrugged and went in with the cops behind her while Scott followed afterwards.

Getting there, Scott eyes widened. There are no sign of Diana or the Demon anywhere.

Tiana took a deep breath before facing her son.

"Really? Where's Diana and the so called Demon you mentioned"

"I swear mom.. it was real. I saw it myself, it dragged Diana into the cave. I'm not lying, you have to believe.."

"That's enough.. I'm out of here" Tiana said walking out with her fellow cops.

Scott eyes darted around in confusion and his gaze landed on the stone shaped like a coffin which is now opened. His eyes widened the more. Did that thing took her?

"You're leaving?" He asked.

"Yes of course there's nothing here.. and if you didn't notice. I was busy when you came up running to me" Tiana said.

"Dad would have believed me" He said taking a sharp breath.

"What?" Tiana mutter.

"You've never believe me even for once. You always think I'm your crazy son who doesn't know what his saying" Scott said and Tiana stopped her track.

"That's not true" She shook her head.

"Then help me find Diana" He said seriously.

...

~BERLIN~

"Ahhh!! Easy!!" A naked lady screamed under Aaron as he kept slamming his length into her giving her pain instead of pleasure.