Chapter 12: Videos...

Y/N POV

We lose the merch in favor of our old clothes; the girls are dreading the motion capture gear. 

I'm on Bao duty as the girls get dressed in their motion capture gear. 

Now, we could rent cars, rent pyrotechnics, rent all this shit. 

Or just digitize them and do everything inside a space. 

On one hand we hire hundreds of professionals to compose a three-minute action movie, on the other, we hire a group of kids who can work a mouse better than anything I've ever seen. 

Sona joins me at my side once again, so does Yasuo. 

Yasuo: Alright, that was pretty sick. 

Y/N: Got the photos you wanted? 

Yasuo: Yep, photographers are leaving the station, what's next?

Y/N: Sona, what's next? 

Sona: M-me? 

Y/N: Yeah, what's your ideas for Pop/Stars? That'll take the longest and be the hardest, so might as well get that done first, huh?

Sona takes a sigh, then smiles. 

Sona: We'll shoot Pop/Stars and More today, then hand it off to the team...

She points back and the kids all cheer. 

Sona: Expect results in like... maybe a week? 

Y/N: Well, that sounds good enough, what are you gonna have them doing? 

Sona: What we normally expect, posing, singing, maybe some choreography, let Kai'Sa flex her muscles. 

Y/N: Alright, let's get to it then. 

Fast forward a couple of minutes, the girls have their suits all on, and they're... revealing...

Imagine them all in bodysuits, but with ping pong balls all over. 

There are rings all over Ahri's tails, definitely making her itch. 

Same with Eve's tails. 

This is going to be a day of torture for them, I'll do everything in my power to help each and every girl get through this. 

We basically digitize them and make rigs for them, then it'll make everything ten times easier if we ever have to make another video in the future. 

FILM TIME

If only I could record this shit, it was so goofy. 

They had all the girls all on wires, zipping them around and throwing them throughout the warehouse. 

Sona: That's good! Kai! Can you twirl for me?! 

Kai corkscrews through the air, until I hear the pulley buckle. 

Y/N: Shit, that's the buckle of death...

This had Vik fall once when we were trying to make a jetpack, I'm not letting Kai smack against the ground like Vik once did. 

I still remember that smack, that was gut-wrenching. 

Vik: SHIT!!!

*LOUD CRASH! THUD!*

That jetpack was a piece of shit, heh...

Sona: Y/N!!! 

Y/N: Nope! I'm stopping this! Kai stop! BRACE!!!

*CREAK! SNAP!*

That ratty chord broke, sending Kai hurling towards me.

Kai didn't even scream, she was just in shock, she probably thought she was going to die.