Chapter 11: Merch moment

Y/N POV

TIMESKIP

We're just sitting in the lounge chairs around the pool, watching the water move. 

We had nothing better to do, we couldn't come up with anything.

The rooms looked fine, just more spacious than before with some bigger windows. 

Recording studio looked the same too. 

Kali is leaning on me, Sera stole Eve's spot, leaning against my chest as I lay back in this patio loveseat-couch-thing. 

Oh, did I forget to mention that I'm shirtless? 

Yeah, the girls love it for whatever reason, I don't get it. 

Sera turns her head up to me, I look down at her, giggling a little. 

Y/N: Why are you looking at me like that? 

Sera: Cause I just realized... you're very shirtless, heh...

Y/N: Yee...

Kali: So, I never asked because I thought they were hot but... what are each of these tattoos for? 

My tattoos? Do I tell them everything or just the short version? 

Y/N: Well, they each represent something that I did, to put it simply, these tattoos are worn by warriors and such, which I kind of was one, but also not. 

Kali: You were a warrior? At what point? You're so nice! 

Y/N: Remember the Jarvan situation? 

Ahri: I-I... I like to forget about him... I couldn't recognize him after that...

Y/N: Remember how I was able to beat you in hand-to-hand combat half the time? 

Kali: Okay, that was only half...

Y/N: When my dad and I weren't out protecting our village from wolves or yetis-

Kali: Wait wha- Yetis?! They're real?!

Y/N: Yeah, they're... mystic creatures... but when they lose their magic, they lose their sanity. 

Eve: So, you fought a... myth?

Y/N: Yeah, kinda... I mean... it was mostly dad, but that's what earned me the tattoo on my chest here, then it expanded to my shoulder almost every instance of combat after. 

Sera traces the line that separates the two. 

It's very tribal, you can see the jaw of a yeti in it if you squint, but the portion on my arm is a sleeve with an emblem in it.

Y/N: This spot on my arm is an emblem actually, if you ever look at our flag or something, each portion of this emblem is supposed to represent one of the three tribes, or cities more like. They aren't as savage as you think. I... I forget what the tribes are since I was so young, but dad and I helped all of them at some point. 

Eve: So, when I kissed your chest... I kissed a yeti? 

Ahri: Ew... I nipped a tribe logo...

Y/N: Hey, you should know that Freljord tattoos aren't like normal tattoos, they're very symbolic. And no... you just kissed my ink. 

Kali: You guys are acting like you don't like his tattoos! Kai, what did you say when we first met in the townhouse? 

Kai: I-I... I don't wanna talk about it...

Y/N: Now you have to.

Kai: U-uhh... Oooo... FINE!!! I said that, that... any boy whos built with tattoos can go all out...