Chapter 7: Clout goblins

Y/N POV:

The news comes on and graces us with some presence. 

I don't know how, but every time we turn the channel on, it always opens to the celebrity news. 

This network has such weird times, it's not even funny. 

Reporter 1: Aaand... TO! OUR! CELEBRITY! NEEEWWWS...!!!

New reporter guy, the girl is still there but it looks like they got the rowdy weatherman to do the news now. 

Reporter 2: Right, K/DA fans all over Runeterra, we'd like to welcome you a new member of the K/DA. The lovely little pink-haired princess known as Seraphine is finally contributing to their band! 

Sera: What a bitch! I've been here for so long! 

Eve: I know but shhh...

Reporter 1: Following the new member, their numbers are soaring even higher, rivaling anyone in the K-pop genre!

Reporter 2: That's right, we wish them luck as they rise to stardom, their managers had this to say! 

It cuts to an audio of Mundo giving us some love. 

Mundo: Ah! Mundo knew those kids were the ones, they have a mastery! There's no other way to put it! 

Journalist: How long do you think they'll last? 

Mundo: Seeing the revenue streams, *long sigh* they'll be set up for life. Just wish Mundo could do better in finding them a place to live. 

Journalist: How so?

Mundo: Mundo isn't the greatest house hunter, then again Mundo didn't think he'd be taking care of six college kids. Mundo only wishes the penthouse will keep them away from the paps and snoopy "journalists" long enough for them to find their own place. 

Journalist: Mundo-

Mundo: Mundo realizes what he just did... *sigh* Please keep that part out.

Come on Mundo! Spilling the beans! We live in one of the nicest complexes in town! All they have to do is go on a little adventure downtown to find us. 

God damn...

Ahri gets a call from Mundo right after we hear that. 

Mundo: Madam Ahri, Mundo asks if you're watching the news? 

Ahri: Uh... yeah? 

Mundo: Mundo apologizes for accidentally leaking your guys' potential place of residence. Mundo has a mastery; subtlety is not one of them... *sigh*

Ahri: Well, you just said penthou-

Y/N: Ahri! That's all they need!

Kali: They'll find us, and nothing is stopping them from knocking on our door! 

Invasive little rodents, I always hated the paparazzi. 

I have an idea, but it's such a stupid one. 

I could ask our fans on our accounts to prevent them from coming to our door, sort of like unpaid security.

Wanna prove your loyalty and show your love for the K/DA? Cock-block the people trying to catch us lacking. 

Mundo: So, what's Mundo to do?

Eve: Just stay safe! Stay away from journalists too, keep doing what you've been doing, manage our deals!

Mundo: Got it, Mundo recommends finding a new home. 

Mundo hangs up, leaving us in distraught.

Sera: Y/N, you still got the card that the movers left us?