DREAM: The Caseys Celebrate Five Years (with Jackson) - Part Two

En başından başla

Gabby was a bit confused as she heard Matt say that, pulling away so that she could look up at her husband. "What do you mean?" Matt smirked as he heard Gabby ask him said question, before going to point out to her just what he means. "When do you want me to make love to you?" Gabby smiled as she heard Matt ask her that question, as that was something that she most certainly was interested in doing right now. "When do you want to do it?" Matt smirked as he looked at his beautiful wife, before bending down and kissing her once again. "I want to do it right now, I want to take you in my arms and give you exactly what you want; I want to show you just how much I love you Gabby." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling at the man she loves. "Then do it baby. Show me just how much you love me." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that, before going to grab the covers; after which, he tugged them up on top of the both of them so that they can shield Jackson from what he's about to do to his mother today.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The feeling that came with being under her husband as he made love to her was pure pleasure, especially as he ran his hand up and down her leg and kissed her; because that was really where she always wanted her lips as made love to her, on hers

The feeling that came with being under her husband as he made love to her was pure pleasure, especially as he ran his hand up and down her leg and kissed her; because that was really where she always wanted her lips as made love to her, on hers. And she wanted his hands all over her body, no matter what time of the day it was; but luckily for them, they had a real chance to make love to each other all day...and that was due to the fact that Jackson was currently fast asleep in his crib, which meant that they had time to be alone with each other. And that was exactly what the couple both wanted right now, to take some time alone with each other and just enjoy each other's company (and the pleasure that they can give each other). Because let's just say that was exactly what Matt was currently in the midst of giving Gabby, he was giving her a bunch of pleasure; pleasure that she was enjoying more than anything in the entire world, and that was great due to the fact that they rarely get a chance to do this now that they have five children.

But that didn't mean that she would go back and change anything, as they are both so happy that they have five children; children that they love. They love Matteo because he was their first born, and the baby boy that made them parents; they love Noah, because of his freckles and his contagious laugh; they love Bella, because she made Matt a 'girl dad'; they love Emily for her goofy smile, and the fact that she's a daddy's girl; and they love Jackson, because he completes them. They never knew that they needed this many kids, but Jackson make them whole. They made him what they always wanted to have, a large family. And while they never expected to have five kids (like Herrmann), they love it; and they are so proud that this is the family that they have and will always love the life that they are creating for their children. A life that is based on the life that Matt and Gabby have for each other, which they are showing each other right now; as they make love to each other in bed, and just take things nice and slow with each other...until Matt rolled over.

Laying down on his back, Matt smiled as he turned to look at his beautiful wife; while also extending his hand, with the hopes of Gabby grabbing it. Doing just that as Matt (quietly) asked her to, Gabby smiled as she went ahead and intertwined their fingers so that they could continue to hold each other in bed; even though Matt was no longer on top of her, not that he needed to be there to hold his beautiful wife close to him. Rather, he just needed to be next to her to make her happy; as that's what she was right now, happy with the man she loves...as they relax in their bed today. "How are you feeling after that?" Laughing a bit as she heard Matt ask her how she was after that, Gabby just looked at the man she loves as she was filled with pure joy over what they just did; simply because of how great it felt to be with the man she loves, alone as he made love to her in bed. "That was incredible, and just the best way to celebrate five years." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that. "Five years, and five kids." Gabby agreed with Matt, smiling at him.

"I was actually just thinking about that, and just...I never knew how much I really felt like I needed Jackson." Rolling over onto his side, Matt looked at his beautiful wife. "What do you mean?" Gabby smiled. "I'm not sure if this makes sense but..." Right when Gabby said that, Matt stopped her. "Hey, what you say...it always makes sense, because it's how you feel." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before bringing his hand to her lips; after which, she kissed the back of his hand. "There's just something about having Jackson that makes me really happy, and glad that we decided to go ahead with asking Stella to do it for us." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before rolling over onto his side and moving his hand to her neck; after which, he leaned over his beautiful wife and started to take things nice and slow with the woman of his dreams. "I feel the same way." Smiling as she heard Matt say that, Gabby agreed with her dreamy husband before moving to kiss his hand; after which, she turned her head and looked into his eyes.

At the same time, Matt leaned over so that he could kiss the woman he loves once again; as he knew that was what she wanted right now. "I love you Gabby." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling as she felt the same way. "I love you too Matt." Moving his hand to her neck, Matt started to take things nice and slow with his gorgeous wife; after all, he was extremely happy to be celebrating five years with her. "And I promise, Jackson is our last baby." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, well aware that was the case as they both just relaxed here, in bed on their fifth wedding anniversary; continuing to hold each other close, for the rest of the day.