DREAM: The Caseys Celebrate Five Years (with Jackson) - Part One

Start from the beginning

Especially Gabby, as it gives her a chance to see this; the sight of her husband dancing a bit (in his boxers) while trying to keep Jackson sleeping on his chest, which is something that Gabby knows Matt's doing because he thinks that she's still asleep. And she also knows that she should stop him from dancing like that (by telling him that she's awake)...she just couldn't find it in herself to do so, because it's adorable; rather, she decided to just make her way over to the island and grabbed one of the stools so that she could sit down. That way, she could relax and take it easy; all the while, she would also get a chance to continue doing exactly what she was in the midst of doing right now. Admiring the sight in front of her, of her dreamy husband spending some quality time with Jackson; especially after she noticed the bottle of milk that was in the sink, which meant that Jackson has already been fed. That meant that she wasn't needed at the moment, and that she could just as easily go back to bed (rather than sitting out here); but that wasn't what she wanted to do right now, as she wanted to relax and take it easy (while admiring the sight of her boys spending time together).

But unfortunately, that wasn't (entirely) meant to be as the chair that she ended up choosing, well it turned out to be the squeaky chair (which promptly prompted Matt to turn around to look at his beautiful wife, flashing her a smile in the process). "Hey." Smiling as she looked at the man she loves more than anything in the entire world, Gabby just took a moment to admire the sight in front of her; especially now that he was facing her, and she could admire the sight in all of it's glory, because it looked so much better while Matt was facing her. "I have to say, I really like the sight of you holding Jackson on your shirtless chest." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, while also turning his attention back to the pancakes that he was making for the both of them. "And I love the fact that it's our fifth anniversary." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, glad that was the case as well. "Now, I would come give you a kiss but..." Gabby then realized what Matt was asking her to do, as he can't walk away from the stove right now; which is why Gabby decided to get up once more, and make her way over to the man she loves on their anniversary (and give him a kiss to start their day alone).

Plus, maybe she could also steal Jackson away from him and go cuddle up to him while watching some Christmas movies; but first, she had to walk up to her man (while also smiling at him). "You already feed him? I saw the bottles in the sink." Matt agreed with Gabby as she walked up to him, before wrapping his arm around her, smiling at his beautiful wife as they held each other close; meanwhile, Gabby leaned up and kissed him slowly. And god, now if that wasn't nice; the feeling of their lips moving against once another's nice and slowly, as they held each other on their anniversary. "How long have you been awake?" Gabby smiled, before grabbing his hand. "Maybe fifteen minutes." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, while also feeling a bit bad over the fact that he was here; rather than being in bed with her, on the morning of their anniversary. "Sorry I left you alone, in bed on our anniversary." That's when Matt realized something that he didn't say when he kissed her, which was why he soon brough Gabby against his chest once more. "Happy anniversary baby." Bending down after wishing her a happy anniversary, Matt smiled as he kissed her softly.

At the same time, Gabby put her hand on his chest and took things nice and slow with her loving husband. "I love you so much." Matt agreed with Gabby as she stated that she loves him so much, as he feels the same way; words cannot describe just how much he truly loves his wife, but he plans on showing her today as they relax in bed with Jackson. "So, you decided to leave bed with Jackson today?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she asked him that, before thinking about what she may want right now. "Do you want to hold him?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her whether she wanted to hold him in her arms, as she most definitely does. "I'll go sit in the living room with him, that way we can be together all day." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, as he absolutely loves that idea; but not as much as them spending the day in bed. "Actually, how about you just sit at the island? That way, we can eat quickly before heading up to bed; because that's where we both want to be today, in bed with each other...and Jackson." Gabby agreed with Matt.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Making his way upstairs shortly after doing the dishes this morning, even though Gabby offered to do them; Matt smirked as he got ready to join his beautiful wife, as well as their newborn son in bed. But little did Matt know that he would also be joining Stella in bed; as Gabby was currently in the midst of talking to her, as she said down in bed. "So, are you sure that you're doing okay? I mean it Stella, if you need anything; then you just tell us, and we will take care of it." Laughing a bit, Stella smiled at her best friend. "Honey, you already gave me everything I need with the expenses and everything. You paid me way too much to carry the baby, because now me and Kelly actually have the money to have another baby. So, I want to thank you for that; because now, I have to break my husband's heart!" Gabby was confused as she heard her best friend say that. "What are you talking about?" Stella sighed. "I thought we were done after the twins, and that we were okay with this being my last pregnancy....but now he wants to go for another one."

Gabby then got concerned. "What did you do?" Stella sighed. "I got my tubes tied, so that means I need to tell him that I can't get pregnant; and that we can't have another baby, unless you want to be the surrogate?" Gabby sighed. "Stella, you already know why I didn't want to get pregnant with Jackson in the first place." Stella agreed. "I know. Just know that I am your designated babysitter for Jackson from now on, that way I can make my husband happy. Just promise me that you don't tell him what I told you?" Gabby agreed with Stella. "Of course, Stella, my lips are sealed..." That's when Gabby saw that Matt was there. "Can't say the same for my husband." Matt gulped as he heard that, before hearing Stella say something. "Matt, if you say anything to my husband; then I'm going on strike with designs, and your wife is going to have to cut her maternity leave short!" Gabby was shocked that she just heard Stella say that. "Honey, what maternity leave? Girl, I got five kids!" Stella agreed with Gabby as she said that. "Good point." Gabby then added on.

"Oh, and another 200 employees that I deal with; because you know me, I'm hands on with ELLA. So, if you threaten me again; then I will take maternity leave, and you're going to have to do both of our jobs alone! Now, if you don't mind me...I'm going to spend my anniversary with my husband if you don't mind." Stella agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware of the fact that today is her anniversary. "Don't forget to talk to Matt about New Year's Eve!" Hanging up, Gabby took a breath as she didn't expect her to say anything about that. At the same time, Matt walked further into their room. "What's this about New Year's Eve?" Gabby sighed as she looked at Matt. "Stella and Kelly want to go out, and they want us to watch..." Matt was shocked. "Seven kids?" Gabby bit her lip. "Yeah, maybe not the best idea." Matt took a breath as he heard Gabby say that. "Listen, can we not talk about this today? I would rather not concentrate on anything other than the two of us." Gabby agreed with Matt, smiling at her dreamy husband. "I agree."

Matt then looked at the beautiful baby boy that was currently in Gabby's arms. "What do you say I move that little guy into his crib? That way, we can get a bit of intimate time with each other?" Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, as that was something that she most definitely was in fact interested in; she wanted to spend time in bed with the man of her dreams, and she wanted to cuddle up to him with Jackson in his crib. "I absolutely love that idea." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, before walking over to the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; after which, he looked down at his beautiful wife and their newborn son. Just looking at the both of them, Matt smiled as he bent down and then proceeded to kiss his beautiful wife softly; after which, he moved his hand to her neck and smirked. "God, I love you so much; and I am so glad that we made it to five years." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling as she looked up at him; after which, she turned her head and looked at Jackson (kissing his forehead as well).

"Listen, you're going to go take a nap in your crib, okay Jackson? That way mommy and daddy can get some time alone and celebrate their anniversary." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, before bending down so that he could pick their beautiful son up out of his arms; cradling him into his chest shortly afterwards, Matt smirked due to the fact that this really is everything that the couple want right now. They want to be alone, with Jackson, as they celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary. "I'll be right back, and I want a nice kiss when I get back in bed with you." Gabby laughed a bit as she heard Matt say that, as that was exactly what she wanted as well. She wanted to take things nice and slow with the man of her dreams, as they held each other close on their anniversary, which was actually why she had to do something for him, and that also involved getting up out of bed to reveal something. And that was something she was able to do, as Matt was currently facing away from her; as he set Jackson down in his crib, ahead of sexy time.