1

11 PM BANGKOK

Late night, everyone who has work to do in the morning are already asleep. Otherwise, late night is time for rich kids to going out and have fun with each other.

A loud noise come from a busy racing car road which is illegal. The people are cheering for the racer who is just winning the competition with his opponent.

" Whoa he's so cool" a man exclaims " I heard that's he is just 19 years old and he's a famous politician son plus no one can beat him in car race he's a number one" another man joins.

They are nodding. The car stops at the final line and the door is opening and revealing a tall man and looking incredibly stunning.

The women and unstraight people ( what I'm I writing?🤦🏻‍♀️) are looking at him in hope that he will notice one of them when he passes by.

But no he doesn't even take a look and he walks straight to his friends " YAHH our main character Mr. Fourth Nattawat Jirouchtikul is here" one of his friends in the group is smiling.

" stfu Prom I'm not in the mood" Fourth sits on a chair " Argued with your father again?" Satang asks while holding his boyfriend hand Winny.

"What's else just look at him he's all grumpy every time when he has quarrel with his father he will fuck everyone that he interest or racing like a cat in cheetah form" Ford roast Fourth.

" Aishh annoying assclown" fourth walks away from his friends to the parking lot where his car is. All of his friends are laughing " Hey Fourth be careful not to get HIV from someone use protection in case" Captain and they laughing along with him.

" let me borrow this pretty girl" he makes a flirty face just to borrow a ball from her. She gives him and he throws it to Captain " Shut up dick head!" He shouts and give them a middle finger.

Fourth get in his car and think where he should go next. Last decision still go home because he's not in the mood to flirt and sleep with someone.

He arrives home and walks in " So you know that you have a house too huh?" A raspy voice from a person from the living room sitting straight on a big sofa.

Fourth doesn't respond but walks to his room " Do you know what hour is it why you always come home late?" He is behind fourth.

Even fourth doesn't want to talk to him but he must turn to talk with this old man at all cost " Plus how many times do I have to tell you not to racing car there it's illegal you know it's will affect my reputation" the old man is shouting at fourth.

As an important politician he has to remain pure and good reputation to stay in the position for the election to be a prime minister.

" Act like you care about me but in the reality all you care is your fucking reputation" fourth shouts back at him with anger.

This kid has an anger issue that's he can't control since his mother passed away * pang* a slap lands on fourth left cheek.

" All I do is for your own good but you always be a spoiled brat who can't accomplish anything" the old man is shouting at Fourth for not listening to him.

Fourth touching his sore cheek with his tongue from inside his mouth " I am a brat but it better than a man who left his wife life in risk just to get the votes from those people" this time he can't help but shouts at his father.

His father doesn't how to reply back to him " Go to your room I don't want to see your face" his father tells him to get lost " As if I want to see you" he walks to his room.