She got out of the car and opened my door. I saw the movers bringing out the last of clothes and dressers. 

One of the movers came over to me and told me they were done and would be going to my house to place everything in.

"Your checks will be on the counter with your names on them. Leave the keys on the table and press the lock button when you leave the house, so it locks up the place if I'm not there by the time you two are done.", I spoke and he nodded and got on his way.

I turned on my heels to see Adaya and Naz eyeballing me.

"How will you get home?", Naz gulped and Adaya looked me in the eyes.

"My driver is coming to pick me up from Adaya's later, and Naz let's meet up Luna's tomorrow around say noon to finalize our divorce. We both signed pre-nuptial agreements so it should be very quick.", I spoke with joy.

"You're coming over?", Adaya laughed.

"I mean I can always go home but I would like your company and cuddles, so are you in or out because I can have my driver just swing-"

"I'm in" Adaya cut me off and chuckled.

I strutted in the direction of Naz and smiled.

I gave her this long passionate kiss and embrace. ", Don't look like that, you got everything you wanted, me out of your hair and your ex back. Perk up my love. It's been...nice. It was lovely while it lasted. Now drive me and Adaya to her place, thank you kindly sweetheart.", I purred as I caressed her cheek and got back in the car.

The car ride was silent all the way to Adaya's. Nazari had gotten out and opened my door for me and gave me her hand to help me out the car. Adaya had taken my arm to escort me into the house and then I stopped her and turned around towards Nazari.

"Hey, you forgot something.", I ran up to her and gave her my wedding band and engagement ring back.

She looked down at them and sighed.

"Keep them.", her voice was low.

"I won't need them ever again their bad luck because this marriage went to shit so do what you will with these. My assistant will contact you with the next ultrasound date. See you later and stay blessed and highly favored.", I spoke as I gave her a kiss on the cheek. She just sighed with no words. I shrugged and went into the house.

Once I had gotten in Adaya gave me a hug and then put on movie with popcorn and snacks. I smiled and slid off my shoes. When I was lonely during the beginning of Nazari's cheating she would come over and bring dvd's and popcorn and we'd binge a movie series or horror franchise together.

"What do you need right now lady bug?", Adaya asked and I smiled.

"A friend, movies and cuddles.", I was honest.

"Luckily for you I can provide all three of those things scoot over .", She said getting on the couch and playin a movie. I laid my head on her lap and she stroked my hair as I watched whatever she put on. I think she put on Georgia Rule.

Naz 

"I mean what did you expect from her Nazari", Evelyn Melissa's mother spoke.

"I don't know.", I sighed in discontentment

"What you wanted was for to lie down and take you shit. You forget who she is and who her family is. She isn't a normal girl like you are. You have a business and you do things legally. You're a CEO rich, she is an heir to anything illegal and particularly vile. She is also very rich. She is my daughter, and the twins baby cousin. She's letting you off easy and you should just lt this happen. My Melly the version you don't know is ruthless and shows no mercy. She just so happens to love you. Based on all the efforts she has made to put space in between you both? You've lost her and there is no reset or rewind button for you. You made your bed now lie in it. You should be lucky to have your skin still attached to your body for all the pain you put her through especially while she is pregnant. She has talked Zaya and Angel out of killing you and Xander for fucking sport so be grateful.", Evelyn smiled 

"But I love her.", I spoke candidly

"But you aren't in love with her and love ain't all it takes. You married her under god. You made the conscious decision to love her and to choose her no matter what. You chose her as your chosen one. You woke everyday for years choosing to love her even when she wasn't so lovable, being sweet when she was sour, being a doctor when she was sick, being a chef when she was hungry. She gave you all that back in return and mothered a child that wasn't hers, loved you through your infidelity, fought to keep the bond you both had because she always chose you over everything, she chose to be here and you chose to go against your vows for someone who left you over someone who would've loved you through everything. You humiliated her in front of god. Even when you did that she still tried and fought for you and you still weren't seeing the bigger picture." Evelyn spoke and I was out of words because I finally understood Melissa throughout this entire situation...

"The bigger picture being?", I asked and Evelyn fought the urge to hit me.

"Sometimes in a marriage your getting about 80% of everything you want in your partner. Now whatever Mellissa lacked in that 20% you went found that 20% in Xander. I would've chosen to stay with my 80% because no one is perfect. Mel would've moved mountains, planets, and galaxies for you. You were the love of her life, she just wasn't yours and you married her anyways. You made the decision to break her.", Evelyn said standing up to leave.

"Where are you going?", I asked and Eve smirked.

"That's none of your concern. But this will be our last time talking unless it's about my grandson Cairo. I have nothing against you but I'll always choose my daughter, respect her boundaries and be happy. Stay blessed and highly favored Nazari. I wish you happiness. Goodbye.", Evelyn smiled before giving me a hug goodbye. 

After our conversation I went to Zaya and Angels house to collect my things I left from my stay there.

I drove up to the gate to be let and was denied access. that's weird. Then when I tried again the intercom went off.

"Nazari go home, you are not welcomed here anymore we sent your stuff to your house. I would kill you but Melly said no. Goodbye", It sounded like Angel over the intercom. I sighed. I might as well just go home and go back to Xander. I just don't know why I'm so upset.

------

Melissa and Nazari's conversation?

Nazari and Evelyn's conversating?

Nazari's feelings?

Melissa's feelings?

Thoughts/ Opinions

Comment/Vote