Chapter 126-130

126 New Rumors

Little Ah Yu hurriedly said, “No, no. Mother’s cooking is also especially delicious. Ah Yu likes it! I just want to invite Big Brother Ah You...”

The little fellow was so anxious that her eyes widened, afraid that her mother would be angry. Her two small hands grabbed Liu Shi’s sleeve and shook it.

When the lamb at the side saw this, it also ran over. It opened its mouth and bit the other sleeve of Madam Liu, shaking its head.

“Alright, alright. What are you two brats doing?” The lamb didn’t know how to control its strength. Liu Shi pulled at her clothes that were about to be torn apart helplessly.

After playing around, Qin Huai agreed to go to the Wang family for dinner.

His birthday with Chi Jia yesterday was actually just a simple meal. Chi Jia made him an extra dish.

To be honest, other than roasting meat, Chi Jia’s cooking skills were not very good. It could be considered a disaster if he entered the kitchen. The taste was not very good.

At noon, Qin Huai and Chi Jia arrived at Old man Wang’s house. Chi Jia was carrying two wild rabbits.

Chi Jia said, “We don’t have anything to give you. Take these two wild rabbits as our thanks.”

Old man Wang walked over and hurriedly wanted to return the wild rabbits. “Mr. Chi, you’re too polite. Usually, you do your best to teach the children. We can’t thank you enough. How can we accept your gifts?”

In the past, Chi Jia only took care of Qin Huai and he was not the childrens’ teacher. They could be more natural with each other. But now that he was Mr. Wu, they naturally could not be too casual.

“It’s fine.” Chi Jia did not care about this at all.

The children were learning seriously, but he did not use the standards of training his subordinates to train them. Of course, it did not count as too much effort.

“If you don’t like them, throw them away. We don’t usually eat wild rabbits,” Chi Jia said.

“This...”

It had been some time since spring. These two hares looked very fat. It was a pity to throw them away like this.

Old man Wang did not know what to say.

Little Ah Yu flew out like a butterfly. “Big Brother Ah You, you’re here? Come in quickly. I left a good seat for you!”

As she spoke, Little Ah Yu grabbed Qin Huai’s hand and pulled him into the house.

When Wang Chuanman saw this, he shouted at Little Ah Yu from afar, “Ah Yu, you can’t be like this. It’s too rude.”

Qin Huai said, “It’s fine.”

When Qin Huai sat at the dining table of Old man Wang’s house, he saw two large bowls in the middle. One was filled with boiled wild vegetables, and the other was filled with boiled fish.

The women had dug up the wild vegetables early in the morning. It had just rained. Although the mountain path was not easy to walk on, the wild vegetables were fresh.

The men went to the canal to catch the fishes. Every time it rained, they would place a net at the mouth of the canal. When the water flowed rapidly, the fish would be flushed in.

Those who liked to eat fish in the village would guard there. There were also those who did not like fish. After all, the fishy taste was very strong, and they did not have so many seasonings to suppress the taste.