Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6

  Wang Chuanman was startled for a moment, then quickly reacted, jumped down one by one, and pulled Xiao Ayu and Wang Wulang up. Liu Shi also came near, and hurriedly hugged Xiao Ayu in his arms.

   Mrs. Wang hurriedly said, "You take the child in first."

  The frail members of the family went to the stove to sit. The old lady asked her sons to burn the bamboo fence they had taken down. The stove was also set on fire, and hot water was burning.

   With the big sun coming out again, the house was really warm.

   The rest of the Wang family looked at the giant python corpse in front of them and acted stupidly.

  Old Wang's head was cautious, afraid that the python would just faint, so he took a **** and smashed it hard at the snake's head until all the brain flowers came out.

   "Mother, we have never seen such a big snake..." Although they were leaning against a cliff-side house with a mountain range behind them, they had never seen such a big python over the years.

  This snake is as wide as half an arm of an adult. Because its body slides along the gutter, its length can be estimated, about ten feet long.

  The python is obviously hungry and its belly is deflated, but its body is very thick, and the thickest part is similar to that of an adult.

   "Good guy, I'm afraid it must be ten feet long!" Wang Chuanfu gasped.

   There is one more thing that everyone didn't say. This python looks at least a thousand jins. Not to mention, the python meat is edible.

  This winter, with it, I am afraid it will be much better.

   Old Wang squinted his eyes: "Pull it up first."

   It is said that it is a snow-melting day, but it is not so fast, and the surrounding is still a world of ice and snow.

  The weather is cold, the snake is cold-blooded, and it will be completely frozen after a long time, and then it will be troublesome.

   When the men went to catch the python, several daughters-in-law of the Wang family were also watching the door of the kitchen.

   Xiao Ayu got the small chamber pot and found that the water in it was gone, her mouth was slightly deflated, and she was a little disappointed.

   The thing she was going to give away is gone.

  Liu saw the child in a sullen mood, so she wrapped her tightly again.

  She has never been a mother. Because she wants children, she likes to carry children for the women in the village on weekdays. She has learned some experience, and this time she holds them well.

While hugging   , she was still humming an unknown tune, Xiao Ayu rubbed her eyes, and fell asleep after a while.

   Feng shi moved the fire basket beside Xiao Ayu and looked at her little arms and legs.

   found that there was no injury, and took her clothes, and then said: "I heard that the bigger the snake, the less poisonous it is. I think that the big snake can be eaten, thanks to Ayu."

   Xiao Ayu had called herself before, and everyone shouted after her.

  Ayu, Ayu, isn't she just as good as a pearl?

  Xiao Zhang is a glutton, but now he is also saying: "It doesn't matter whether it can be eaten or not, it is better to die from starvation than to die from hunger! It seems that our family has picked up a lucky baby."