Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31
   Chapter 31 Disaster Relief

   Everyone hurried over, and Wang Wulang also wanted to hold Ayu over, but he couldn't run fast with the doll. When Hu Erpang next to him saw it, he directly picked up Xiao Ayu, put it on his shoulders, and rushed over like a fly.

  Wang Wulang screamed: "Fatty dog, give me back my sister!"

   "You have the ability to catch up with me!"

  Xiao Ayu sat on Hu Erpang's shoulder, and was startled at first, but soon found it very funny.

   She never sat on the neck.

  Wow, cluck cluck.

   "Sister Ayu, hold on tight, brother Erpang is going to speed up!" After Wang Erpang shouted, he ran faster again, pulling Wang Wulang a lot.

   When they arrived, there were already many people at the entrance of the village, as well as people from Shanyang Village.

  The eldest grandson of the village chief's family was standing by the gong and said loudly, "Yes, I saw them, they all went to the foot of the mountain over there, a lot of people, a lot of food!"

  Some people don't believe it: "How can the imperial court provide disaster relief? A few years ago, many people in our village starved to death, but I have never heard of disaster relief food, not even in the town or county!"

  Because they knew that the imperial court would not care about them, they chose Yizi to eat.

  Because otherwise, they wouldn't be able to live, and no one would save them.

   In the past few years, they had to survive. Hujia Village starved to death, and surrounding villages starved to death even more.

  Because the surrounding villages are more prosperous than Hujia Village, there are more elderly people, and in the disaster year, more elderly people will die.

"It's true, we are here to report the letter, and we met them on the way!" This is a group of teenagers who have just grown up. They are responsible for waiting for the brothers of the Wang family five miles away from Hujia Village. The people on the side go to trouble.

   So they are also the first to see.

   "Both Wang Sanbo and Wang Sibo are here! They won't go to the county seat because there are court officials there."

  The people of Shanyang Village changed their faces when they heard this, and turned around to leave.

  Any official coming?

   I'm afraid it's not some disaster relief, but to do them!

   "If you leave now, I will not refund the money before you left, and your debts will also be repaid." Village Chief Hu took the opportunity to say.

  The village chief of Shanyang Village didn't care about anything, and immediately told the villagers to pack up the things, and the wounded to take the wounded, and a group of people left in despair.

  Whether the officials of the imperial court came to try the case or provide disaster relief, they should all stay in their own villages, in Hujia Village, then they would be passive.

  After the people of Shanyang Village left, the people of Hujia Village were also a little uneasy, they had never seen officials.

   "Are the village chiefs really here for disaster relief?"

   "Could it be some bandit pretending to be?"

   They were really scared by the people of Shanyang Village.

Everyone pampers the small blessing who has a Spatial pocketजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें