Chapter 46-50

46 Problem with the Household Register

The Myriad Spirit Space was not very large at the moment, and the space that could really be used was only about half an acre.

Little Ah Yu scattered some beans near the Myriad Spirit Water. The spiritual energy there was especially strong.

After an afternoon and morning of nourishment, the plant seeds in the Myriad Spirit Space had already grown very dense.

Ordinary soybeans, green beans, barley, and broad beans had already grown to the point of blooming. Only the peas looked especially different.

The peas had already bloomed, and there were some green peas growing on them.

Most surprisingly, this kind of pea could usually only grow to half the length of an adult, but this one was more than ten feet long. It was even divided into various branches and covered a small area of the ground.

Little Ah Yu had never seen a pea before, let alone a pea sprout.

She stared at the tender pea seedlings and the little peas hanging on them curiously.

They looked so cute!

[You can’t eat them directly. They’re all upgraded grain seeds. Come back in the afternoon and take a look. They should be ripe by then.]

Little Ah Yu knew that if she did not understand, she had to listen to others.

Therefore, she did not pick the peas and watered them with Myriad Spirit Water before leaving the spatial pocket.

Old Madam Wang went to look for Wang Chuanman early in the morning. When she found out that he had mixed the water from the feces bucket into the field’s mud, her expression improved.

Wang Chuanman asked, “Mother, why are you asking this? Can’t the water in it be used?”

“A man shouldn’t talk so much. Hurry up and compost the land!”

Old Madam Wang was very disgusted and pushed Wang Chuanman’s face away. She turned around and saw Little Ah Yu walking out of the house with a yawn.

Old Madam Wang instantly squeezed out an exceptionally kind smile and walked towards Little Ah Yu.

“Ah Yu, you’re awake? Did you not sleep well? Good child, go to sleep again,” Old Madam Wang said gently.

Little Ah Yu shook her head and tried her best to swallow the urge to yawn back before saying, “Grandma, I’m not sleepy.”

She had just woken up and was a little sleepy.Please visit 𝑓𝗿𝐞e𝑤𝚎𝗯n𝗼ν𝙚l. 𝑐𝒐𝓶

Old Madam Wang held Little Ah Yu’s hand and brought her to wash her face. She even said a few teasing words. Little Ah Yu was very considerate and smiled like a spring flower.

Wang Chuanman looked from the side and felt that he was different from others.

Forget it, he could not compete with his daughter.

Old Madam Wang went to the fields to take a look. Most of the grain seeds in the field had already sprouted, but they were only slightly cracked. One could vaguely see a hint of green.

It seemed that the water could indeed promote the growth of crops. She wondered how long the effect would last.

She remained calm and sent the few people in charge of farming away, not allowing them to look at the farmland.

The day before, Old man Wang had weaved a small flower basket for Little Ah Yu. Today, she brought the small flower basket to pick wildflowers.

As usual, Wang Wulang, Wang Liulang, and Wang Qilang were arranged to follow Little Ah Yu.