Dirty lies finale

Ethan's body fell onto Blake, she felt her body loosen, and her eyes started to burn with her tears. She jumped when she heard the sound of a gunshot.

She looked up from the lower level to the top, she couldn't see anything since the construction work was as blocking her view.

what if that was Sam? or Tara? Blake thought, she pushed Ethan's lifeless body off of her lap, she struggled but she stood up and ran to the ladder.

She started to climb it, she looked to her left and saw Sam holding the gun, Tara was hiding behind Sam scared for her life.

"Tara!" Blake whispered, Tara jumped at the sudden sound.

Tara's eyes widened when she saw Blake, she even was able to give her a sheepish smile towards Blake, Blake replied with the same smile and motioned Tara to come over and away from Sam.

Tara tiptoe quickly, as she got closer Blake saw the sweat and blood that was over her body, she had scars and bruises as well.

That made Blake fumble a light but kept quiet, she got off the ladder and let Tara go down first then herself.

Tara ran to the stage- to get a better look at what has happened on the top floor with Sam and Bailey while Blake ran to Kirby.

"Kirby... I'm so sorry everything is going to be ok" Blake whispered while placing her hands on her wound.

"Blake, it's fine. Take care of the others, I'll be ok" She smiled, Blake loosens her hands on her body hesitantly, "Just, hold on"

Kirby nodded and watched as Blake went up to Tara.

Blake was now looking at the same thing Tara was looking at, Sam was still up there holding the gun, but Bailey was looking at her terrified.

Sam grinned as she pulled the trigger, but her smile dropped when nothing came out, she pulled it again but nothing.

As she lowered her weapon she saw baileys face frown in confusion, "aw, fuck" She muttered.

Sam screamed before charging towards Bailey, Bailey copied her but held out his gun, as they got closer Sam bashed into him and tipped them both off the railing.

They fell down and smashed into glass, Tara and Blake gasped quietly.

It wasn't long until the two girls saw movement from Sam, she slowly got up with little bits of glass stuck in her body.

"Sam!" Tara's voice cracked in fear, running over to her. "Tara, you have to go, take Blake" Sam carefully held Tara's head, causing her to look at her.

"What? No. I'm not leaving you" Tara said back while getting out of Sam's hold, in response, Sam sighed and gave her a please-do-it-for-me- look.

Tara went quiet until her throat hitched, "ok" Her voice was very low.

"Blake! Quick you two need to hide just for a while, I'll find you when I'm done" Sam hugged the two girls until she pulled them away and pushed them to hid somewhere.

Sam soon ran the other direction toward the manikins that wore the ghost face costume, Sams plan scared herself, knowing she was about to put on her fathers mask and clothes, along with his knife ready to kill Bailey.

She had to wait a little before he woke up and moved around, Bailey looked just as confused as Blake and Tara who peaked over from the top level.

Baileys heart skipped a beat at the sound of his phone ringing with Samantha Carpenter on the screen, hesitatingly, he pulled his phone from his pocket and answered it and pulling it up to his ear.