Suspects

Before you read this please follow my tik tok account for updates on the book and so more information!! dirtylies.sienna

The three were now allowed to get out of that room, Sam walked out and saw a familiar woman standing next to Bailey.

"Kirby?" She asked to make sure it was her,
"Hey Sam" she replied and hugged her, Sam hugged back.

"Tara, Blake" she smiled, but both girls didn't know who she was.

"You're the FBI?" Sam asked, Kirby, hummed in response.

"You guys know each other?" Bailey asked.

"Yeah we went to Woodsboro high together, she was a senior while I was a freshman," Sam said, Kirby nodded with a smile on her face.

"We have a certain history, yeah, yeah," Kirby told.

Blake looked next to her, Tara looked back at Blake, "you know her?" Blake whispered,
"No, never seen her before. Can we trust her?"
"I guess there's one way to find out"

"Look I don't wanna get into a pissing contest, I just wanna help" Kirby handed Bailey a folder she was holding, the trio didn't get a chance to read what it said since the man covered it with his hand.

"Got this mask at the bodega, it belongs to two individuals, Charlie walker and Jill Roberts," he said reading off the plastic bag with the masks inside.

"Ghost face killers of 2011; Charlie Walker gave me this" Kirby lifted a little bit of her top revealing scars from her past.

"Like I said I take a special interest, is this the mask he was wearing when he attacked you?" She asked the girls.

"No" Tara shook her head.

"Like he's leaving them on purpose." The older guy said.

"Whoever is doing this is clearly a student of the killers or maybe Sams the latest in the long line" the blonde woman smirked.

Sam rolled her eyes, "yeah, good luck with that. Where getting out of town", Sam started to walk away with Blake and Tara behind her.

"Sorry that's not possible," Bailey said, the girls stop in their tracks and face him. " your all a person of interest and a double homicide, so your not allowed to leave town"

"Are you serious?" Tara sighed

"Sorry, but if we work together-" Kirby started

"We're going" the three girls left the building.

As they left the building there were many people with cameras and microphones even police had to stop them from getting inside.

Sam got in the middle of Blake and Tara putting her arms around them, questions were getting thrown at them with microphones in their faces.

But one particular voice stopped them, "Gale weathers, reporting for Chanel 4"

Man did this bitch have the balls to talk to them, after what she did? She wrote a book about their experiences when Sam told her not to.

"Do you ladies think you're the reason the Ghost face killers are coming for the big apple?" She asked, Sam, sighed and shook her head, she swung her fist to Gale's face but she dodged it.

"Nice try sweetie, but I've done this dance before-"Gale got cut off by Tara's fist on her cheek.

"Fuck yeah, Tara!" Blake smiled as Tara and Sam did the same.

"Stay away from us," Tara said waking away.
"Are you really still mad at me?" Gale asked

"You said you wouldn't write a book about what happened, and then you write a book about what happened!" Sam yelled