Amber Freemans costume

Blake and Mindy were sitting in the back of a ambulance, Sam waiting for the police officers to talk to her while Tara and Chad where together.

Chads eyes landed on Ethan ducking under the police tape that was around the crime scene and towards them.

"Chad.." Ethan started, Chad shook his head and rushed up to Ethan and pushed him against a Black van.

"Where were you! Huh?!" Chad yelled at Ethan

"Wh-what when?" Ethan said in shock

"Last night!" Chad aggressively shoved Ethan harder on the Van,

"I had E-con you know that!" Ethan defend himself.

"Bullshit man, you disappear and my sister and Blake also get killed!" Chad yelled again.

"I was at a study hall with hundred other people, you can ask any of them" Ethan put his hands up in defence, Chsd took a second and let go of Etha.

He looked over to where the police were standing and saw a black bag over a body with blood everywhere.

"Oh my God, who?" Ethan's voice was shaking,

"Anika" Chad answered and walked back to his sister with Ethan following.

"Mindy, I'm so sorry" Ethan uttered,

"Stay the fuck back" Mindy vituperate, He stopped walking and took a tiny step back.

"Your on the top of my list" Mindy said holding on to Blakes hand.

"I hand E-con" Ethan defended himself once again.

Mindy looked her brother, Chad gulped and avoiding eye contact with Ethan.

"You-you okay?" Ethan stuttered looking down at Blakes bloody chest, he seemed nervous.

"No" she said, she looked over at Sam who was talking to Baliey he was crying since he just lost his Daughter.

There was an awkward silence between the four all of them avoiding eye contact with each other until Mindy spoke up, "is that Gale?"

Everyone looked over at Sam and Tara talking to Gale, Kirby was also with them.

Tara waved the four to come over and hear what Gale was talking about, "I did some digging, I the first two killings, I now where the mask are coming from"

"Show me" detective, Bailey said.

Everyone was now walking down an alleyway, there was graffiti on the walls of Ghost face saying what your favourite scary movie?.

Gale got out her access card and swiped it down a lock and opened a gate, she did it again to a different gate and turned on the lights.

"It's a movie theater?" Tara questions as Gale sighed, "It's not just a movie theater, it's a shrine." She informed,

Everyones eyes followed Gales gaze, it was a shrine of the stab movies.

They all started to walk towards different props collectionslike knifes, tv's, old phones and even Costumes from the killers or the victims.

There were black Cloaks on Mannequins in a half circle, everybody stood in front of one and admired them.

Sam was standing in front of her Fathers, Billy loomis. It had his knife he used but his was in a class box, unlike the rest of them.

Blakes's stomach dropped standing in front of the Costume, it was Amber Freemans, Amber and Blake we're very close friends until Amber tried to kill her.

Ater they all loathed the costumes they went to have a look at the props from before, Blake ducked down to look threw the glass mirror, it was a drawing of Casey Becker being hanged and more stuff the evolved around her death.

Ethan stood next to her, he idolized her face, the way her brunette hair was held up with a claw clip and her softly done makeup made.

He snapped out of his little trance and paid his attention to Mindy and chad.

"They got the whole goddamn franchise" Mindy said, looking at everything while Gale and Kirby left twisted in their stomachs.

Blake took a deep breath when she saw all the blood, Ethan noticed her and walked up .

"You okay?" he asked putting his hand on her back, she nodded her head.

"Jta just scary how people can think about doing this kind of shit, they must have no common sense" she stated, Ethan did answer but take his hand of her back and walk to the next prop.

She found his movements odd, "are you ok?" she returns the question.

"Yeah... It's just hard I guess" he examined the items in front of him, it was the same Tv the killed stu.

"Yeah I get it-" Ethan cut Blake off.

"No you don't, we aren't really going through the same shit Blake, I just need a second" Ethan walked out the room and in to the bar.

Blake started to go after him but she felt a grip on her and pulling her back.

"Never trust the love interest" Mindy told her, Blake shrugged her off and went after Ethan.

She creaked the door open and saw Ethan sitting on a bench, he had his face in his hands.

He wasn't crying but he seemed tired, she sat down nexted to him but stayed silent for a second or two.

"I'm sorry for just walking out on you but... It's really complicated" he sighed.

"It's ok, you don't have to tell me anything Ethan, I just want you to tell me when your ready and comfortable" she smiled at him, he returned the same smiled back.

Ethan got déjà vu from the night if the party, when they sat in her room with Billie Eilish playing and how their lips nearly touched, that moment never left his head.

He wanted to kiss her but he didn't know how, she was hard to read and understand about her feelings for somebody, but he needed her.

"Can- can I kiss you?" he asked softly, looking down at her soft lips.

With out another word, she combined her lios with his, he placed a hand on her cheek and the with other on her thigh.

Her lips were soft, almost silken, and pillowy against his own. He could feel the soft tickle of her breath beneath his nose, her fingers carding in his curly hair.

Warmth developed in Blakes  chest, sparks ignitin,   The smell of her perfume, was dizzying, butterflies dancing in his stomach. But warmth and comfort consumed her.

An :: idk if this was to early for them to kiss but oh welllll, I'm so fuckying annoyed bc I can't do smut ( for future reasons 🥲 )

Anyway! My school can go fuck itself I got a detention bc I had my phone out during class even though I was finished bc we are allowed to have them out when we are down, and I was writing this so that's why this is a late post lmao. Xx