As their kiss deepened, Manik's hand drifted down to her back, his fingers unknotting the doris of her kurti before it drifted to her waist, pulling her closer. Nandini gasped, breaking off from the kiss, breathing deeply, as he pressed his hardened length against her. She tried to push him away unwillingly. But it backfired as his hold around her tightened, his one hand cupping her bosom and kneading it, providing her with immense pleasure.

"Manik, abhi nahi. Puja," Nandini managed out, breaking off from the kiss. Paying no heed to her words, his hand delved inside her kurti, cupping one of her breasts over the bra, his lips dropped dewy kisses against her jaw, gradually moving to her neck, making her arch her neck while her eyes closed.

(Manik, not now. Puja–)

She winced as his teeth dug in the soft skin near her pulse, leaving a red love bite and followed by many others while his hand pulled down the bra cup, baring one of her soft mounds.

"Manik," Nandini breathed out, her hand on his shoulder tightening as he palmed her, fondling the soft protruding flesh, his thumb rolling the brown nub and hardening it. His eyes, darkening with desire and love, took in her slowly unravelling under his hands. Taking out his hand, his lips pressed against her in a fervent kiss, breaking in between to take off her kurti before pressing back as he wrapped her legs around his waist, carrying her towards the bed while his hands worked over the hooks of her bra, eating up her protests as he unknowingly tore it in his haste.

As he dropped her to bed, he stood over her on the bed on his knees, making her arch her hips, helping him take off her plazo. His hands gently traced the inside of her thighs, her eyes gazing at him while his followed his hands as he took off her panties. Throwing them on the floor, their eye's locked as he lowered himself between her legs.

Nandini sucked in a breath as his lips pressed open mouthed kisses against the inside of her legs, sometimes softly nibbling, his day's beard grazing against the soft skin before she sucked in a breath, her eyes shutting close as his fingers parted her labia, her hand raking through his hair fisting as his tongue darted inside her folds. She let out a soft moan, her breath deepening as he licked her around, the smell of arousal filling up as his tongue darted towards her clitoris, circling it. As her breathy, low moans filled his ears, his strokes turned firm and hard, making her arch her hips while his hands grabbed her breasts, his palms fondling them. She let out his name breathily, as his teeth grazed her clitoris gently while his tongue lapping until she let out a cry as her body unravelled with pleasure.

She breathed deeply, her eyes, hazy on desire, opening as she watched him taking off the clothes. As he climbed atop, keeping his weight off her slightly, her hands wrapped around his shoulders as their lips meshed together. Their tongues moulded, lips sucked, teeth grazed messily while his hands traced her every curve as he turned to his back, pulling her atop him. With his hand tugging her hair as he smooched her, Nandini straddled him as he sat slightly, with his back against the headboard while hands holding her waist.

Manik let out a curse as Nandini positioned herself against the tip of his cock before slowly lowering herself, taking his entire length inside her. As she rocked herself in his lap, his hand held her hips, guiding their pace as he thrusted up while pulling her. As her breathy moans filled his ears, his thrusts slowly turned harsh and deep, their bodies moving in sync, his hands groping her breasts while their lips latched to each other.

Their moans and groans reverberated throughout the room until her eyes widened, both of them stopping as a loud knock echoed throughout as Nandini's sister in law shouted, "Bhabhi! Kab tak tyaar ho jaoge? Aarav roh raha hai."

(Bhabhi? How long will you take to get ready? Aarav is crying.)

Before Nandini could get up, Manik was quick to turn her around on her back, switching their positions as he palmed her mouth when she protested and shouted, "Woh nahane gayi hai."