Chapter 6

Warning: The following chapter contains mature content, not suitable for people below age of 18. Kindly skip the first part for the same.

"Mere sapno ki rani kab aaye gi tu, aayi rut mastani kab aayegi tu. Chali aa tu, chali aa," Manik hummed the song as he stood before the mirror in a white lower and a towel draped around his shoulder as he came out of the bathroom, freshly showered and got ready for the pooja they had in their home that day because of a mannat of his mother. Moreover, it was a Sunday and he was in a happy mood since he didn't had any work related stress.

(My dream queen, when will you come! Come on, come on!)

Nandini, who had been silently draping the sheet on bed, turned her head slightly, watching her husband with keen eyes. Manik stopped singing as she sarcastically said, "Rani ke liye pehle khud toh raja bano."

(First you have to become a King for a queen.)

Manik scoffed and said, "Oh please. Tumhe bas meri kadar nahi hai. Warna pata chalta kitni meri Rani banne ke liye marti hai." Just to irritate her more, he started singing loudly, making her glare at him as she straightened and was moving towards the door. Holding her arm, taking her off guard, he pulled her towards himself, taking in her. She looked beautiful in the simple yellow cotton suit with floral print she donned for the puja.

(Oh please. You just don't care. Otherwise, you would realize how many girls are dying to become my Queen.)

His arms wrapping around her waist, tightening as she tried to get out of his hold while saying, "Chode mujhe. Bohot kaam hai niche Puja keliye. Aapki kadar karne vali Rani aati hogi."

(Leave me. I have alot of work to do for Puja. Your Queen, who will care for you, might be coming.)

Manik grinned at her words while saying, "Oh ho. Tu Rani se jealous ho ri hai. Joh exist bhi nahi karti."
Nandini didn't even oppose his words, her futile efforts to push him away seizing as she enjoyed herself in his arms. It had been two days since they had that fight, which seemed petty compared to the two days wasted away holding grudges due to which both of them didn't speak to each other, except for a few monotonous answers when needed.

(Oh my. You're jealous of Queen, who doesn't even exist.)

Suddenly, like a pregnant woman, Manik's whole mood changed as he lowered his voice, his hand moving to her face, caressing her cheek tenderly while saying, "Vaise, baby, abhi mauka bhi hai aur dastoor bhi."

(By the way, baby, we have a chance right now.)

"Chi Manik. Ye bohot ganda tha," Nandini said, laughing at his poor choice of words for intercourse. Rolling his eyes, Manik wiggled his single eyebrow while saying, "Vaise tune jawab nahi diya."

(Yuck, Manik! This was really bad. Get aside. **By the way, you didn't answer.)

But, Nandini's attention was focused on something else entirely as she said, "Ye mujhe bhi karna hai." Manik smiled at her words and looking at his face, she realised the blunder her words were about to create. Smacking his chest, she explained, "Woh nahi. Ye. Joh abhi aapne apni eyebrow saath kiya."

(Even I want to do this. **Not that. This. The thing you did with your eyebrow.)

"Kya? Ye!" Manik asked, amused, as he again raised a single eyebrow up and down while Nandini watched it curiously and nodded. He laughed as she tried to imitate, which was futile as it just resulted in her both eyes squinting shut, playfully knocking off her forehead. She glared at him for making her fun and he simply shrugged.

(What? This?)

Nandini stared at him, as he hummed another song, his hand tangling in her hair before he tugged it gently, raising her head. She sighed as he closed the distance and then his lips pressed against hers. His lips sucked her bottom lip, his teeth gently nipping it while he took off the dupatta, letting it slide to the floor. He Inclined her head, making her to raise on her tiptoes while her hands wrapped around his shoulders for support as their lips moulded against each others.