Adopting Jackson David Casey?

Start from the beginning

He then proceeded to back up and extended his hand, with the hopes of Gabby grabbing it, which she did shortly after finishing up at the counter, as she wanted to get back to bed with the man she loves. She wants to cuddle up to him, and she wants to talk to him about the topic that they both already agreed that they'd talk about, which would be adoption, but you already knew that.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Walking up to her and Matt's bed shortly after they left the bathroom, Gabby smiled as Matt was still holding her hand as he following her to her side of the bed, which was where they always climbed into bed with each other now, as it was where they keep all of their things. Even Matt charges his phone there now, as it was easier for them to get comfortable on this side of the bed; at least, for now. That may change in the future, the further along in the pregnancy that they get. All Gabby knows is that she's ready to cuddle up to the man of her dreams in bed, as they talk about this. Adopting a baby boy, named Jackson David Casey. And Gabby could just tell that Matt wanted her to get in bed now, because he was starting to get a bit impatient. "I can see that you're starting to get a bit impatient mister." Matt snickered a bit as he heard Gabby say that, not that he would ever admit that he was getting a bit impatient when it came to them getting in bed with each other. But the truth was, he was very interested in getting in bed with the woman he loves; that way, he could hold her in his arms as they have what's going to be an emotional conversation with each other.

"I just want to get in bed, so that I can hold you as we talk about this. I think we both know that this conversation is going to bring up some emotions, that we're going to have to deal with." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before getting nice and close to the man of her dreams; after which, she wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned up to kiss him softly. At the same time, Matt moved his hands to her butt and just took things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "I love you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that he loves her, as she knows that's the case; and that's due to the fact that she loves the man in front of her too, which is another reason why she wants to do this. She wants to talk about this, and they both want to make sure that they're on the same page; after all, that's something that they promised each other....that they'd always be on the same page. "Listen, time for you to get in bed. I want to get in bed with you now, and just hold you close to me." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, before moving her hands to his chest and then leaning up to kiss him softly. "Of course, you do my love."

Matt laughed a bit as he heard Gabby say that, before bending down so that he could kiss her softly; after which, he started to take things nice and slow with the woman of his dreams. And he had to say, he just loves kissing her. She's just the best kissing in the entire world, and this is exactly what they both want to do; at least, for now. But now that they shared another kiss, they need to get in bed; that way, they can have the conversation that they want to have. "Okay, time for you to get in bed so that I can cuddle up to you and hold you in my arms as we have this conversation." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before finally turning around to get in bed. "You slap my ass; I go put my bathrobe on." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "Okay." Climbing back into bed this afternoon, Gabby smiled as she turned around quickly so that Matt wouldn't have a chance to slap her butt; and that just made Matt smile, but it also caused him to shake his head. "Such mistrust in the man you love to listen to what you want." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, well aware that was the case. "Okay, shut up and just come get in bed with me. I want to cuddle up to my hunk."

Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, ready to do that for the woman of his dreams.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX