Comforting Cuddles, and Questions

Comincia dall'inizio

That they were holding each other close, and that they were in the midst of relaxing with each other, which is everything that they need to do right now, as they cuddle up to each other. They needed to hold each other close, and they needed to figure this out together. "I just hate that I want to think about this now, when we're dealing with something else." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before bending down so that he could kiss the top of her head; after which, he looked down at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. Meanwhile, Gabby looked up at Matt and just smiled due to the fact that this is everything that they both wanted to do right now. He wants to hold Gabby in his arms, and he just wants to just relax with the woman he loves for the rest of the day; after which, Matt wrapped his arm around her lower back and then bent down so that he could kiss Gabby once again. Just taking things nice and slow with his beautiful wife, Matt smiled due to the fact that he was glad that they were doing this right now.

He then ran his hand up and down her back, so that they can just hold each other close and relax right now; after all, that's exactly what they both want to do. They want to relax with each other, while Matt leaves some soft kisses on her forehead, which he started to do right away, and just held his gorgeous wife close to him. And that's when he realized something, something that happened shortly after that fight. Looking down at his wife, Matt took a breath as he then proceeded to whisper to her. "Are you thinking back to that fight that we had?" Gabby took a breath as Matt asked her whether she was thinking about the fight that they had, as that most definitely was something that she was thinking about. She was thinking about that fight, and just the reason why she was thinking about it; I mean, they're past this...they have children now, they have the boys. They're going to have twin girls soon, and that's everything that they want to have. Taking a breath, Matt proceeded to kiss her forehead softly as they held each other close.

"Gabby, if you are then that would be reasonable, and I would understand." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before looking down as they both held each other close. "I guess, I just hate that this is still something that's on my mind." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before proceeding to kiss her forehead softly. "Baby, I promise that we're going to deal with this together; and you can always talk to me Gabby, do you want to talk right now?" Gabby took a breath as Matt asked her whether she wants to talk right now, because that was something that she felt like she needs to do; she felt like she needs to talk to her husband, and she needs to just relax and take it easy. And talking to Matt most definitely does help her do that, as it allows him to run his hand around her back; and it also allows him to leave soft kisses on her forehead, which is exactly what she needs to feel right now. She needs to feel him kiss her forehead, and they both just need to relax with each other. "Listen, do you want me to do anything right now?" Gabby took a breath, before looking up at the man of her dreams. She then tried to think about what she wanted, and she knew exactly what she wanted.

"I have an idea as to what I want to do." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before smiling at her; thinking that it would be sexual, which is more than up to do. "Oh, do you now?" Moving his arm around her lower back, Matt smirked as he then moved his other hand to her neck. Stroking her cheek, Matt started to take things nice and slow with the woman of his dreams; however, Gabby was not thinking about sex. "I'm not talking about sex." (Fake) Groaning as Gabby said that, Matt laid back against his pillow once more; at the same time, Gabby cuddled up to him (while also running her hand down his chest). "Well, at least not here in bed." Matt was a bit confused as he heard Gabby say that, before looking down at the woman he loves. "Then where are you..." Smirking at her husband, Gabby soon realized that he knew right away where she was talking about. "Oh." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, before nodding as that was exactly what (and where) she was talking about them getting intimate with each other; in their bath. "What do you think about that? Me and you taking a bath with each other?" Matt smirked. "Come join my in two minutes."

Getting out of Matt's arms, Gabby smirked as she watched him get up; after which, he leaned over her and moved his hand to her neck. "God, I love you so much." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I love you too Matt, and I am so glad that we're going to take a bath; but first, you need to go start it for us...okay?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she told him that he needs to go start the bath for the both of them, which he was about to do; but first, he went to grab his towel. "I think I might change my boxers if we're going to take a bath." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, while watching him make his way over to his dresser; after which, he decided to put his towel on. And that was due to the fact that his laundry hamper just so happened to also be right next to his dresser, which meant that his boxers had to go in there at some point; so, he might as well do it now, rather than have to do it when they get out of the washroom. And let's just say that Gabby likes the sight of her husband just wearing a towel, as he turned around so that he can face her this afternoon. "Bubble bath?" Gabby smirked as she heard Matt say that, loving that idea; I mean, what's better than the two of them having a bubble bath when you need to relax...and are mourning right now. "Yes please."

Moving to walk back over to Gabby in bed (while carrying his boxers), Matt smiled as he wanted to do something before he went to go run a bath for them, which is give his beautiful wife a kiss, and let's just say that's everything that Gabby wants

Moving to walk back over to Gabby in bed (while carrying his boxers), Matt smiled as he wanted to do something before he went to go run a bath for them, which is give his beautiful wife a kiss, and let's just say that's everything that Gabby wants. Moving his hand next to Gabby on their bed, Matt smirked as he put his hand on the side of her face. After which, he bent down and took things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world, which is something else that Gabby wanted to do, as she moved her hand to his neck. And then, they took things nice and slow with each other, which was everything that they both wanted to do with each other right now, and boy was it nice. "Listen, how about you go run the bath; and then I'll come join you?" Matt agreed with Gabby as he said that, getting up so that he can make his way to the washroom; then, he'll run them a bath and make sure that it's perfect for their beautiful wife. And that will mean that their bath is perfect, and boy can't he wait to get in the bath with his wife; because that's exactly what they're going to enjoy the most, the quality time that they're going to enjoy in the bath.