"And don't ask him to leave because he's not leaving." I added. "Uhm if she wants me to leave-"Mikey started. "No." I cut him off.

"Well in case you guys havent figured it out, William, this is your sister, Sistine. Sistine, this is your brother, William." My aunt said.

"Wow. So nice of you to finally introduce us after fifteen years." I said. "Yeah. Why wait until now to have us know each other?" William asked. My aunt shrugged. "I dunno. It just felt like a good time." she said.

William and I just stared at each other. Mikey looked back and forth between us. "You know, you guys DO actually look alike." he said. I pinched his arm. "Ow." he said.

"Maybe you guys should get to know each other. In fact, I have to go to work, so you guys can chat while I'm gone. Mikey, referee." my aunt said.

"What?" Mikey asked. "Just make sure they don't fight." she said. "What? Man, maybe I should have stayed at school." he said.

"Yeah. Skipping doesn't always result in fun. I'll be back in a few hours. Bye!" my aunt said as she ran out that door.

Mikey's POV

This was akward. I think it would have been better off staying at school. "Sorry." Sistine said as she hugged me. "Eh, it's fine. Just avoid fighting and I won't have to do much." I said.

They just stared at each other. I pulled out my phone. I decided to text Gee.

shdnt hav left skool. s met her bro n now we here in akward silence.

Then I realized that Gee was most likely skipping school with-BLEH! Dont think of that.

Think of something else. Think or something else! Come on! That left a bad image in my head.

Meanwhile @ School

Rhia's POV

I scanned the cafeteria for Batman. No, not real Batman, like, Bruce Wayne or whatever. I mean Andy. I couldn't find him, so I headed over to sit with Frank and Ashlin.

"Awh...No Batman?" Frank asked. I shook my head. "Nope. Probably with Ashley who is probably with Gee." I said.

Everyone stopped to think for a second. "Lemme guess. Most likely at MY house?" Ashlin asked. I nodded. "Most likely."

Frank's POV

Suddenly, Ashley plopped down at our table. I a few seconds later, Andy plopped down across from him. Ashley scooted over, and patted the spot next to him. Then Gee ran over and sat down in the spot.

"You never sit here." Jared said. "Well we are today."Andy said. Gerard's phone buzzed. "What the-?" he said as he read the text. Ashley grabbed the phone.

"That's Sistine!" he said. Then Andy grabbed the phone."With another guy!" he said. Rhia looked at it. "But it was sent by Mikey!" she said.

I grabbed it. "Well it does clearly say right under the picture that this is Sistine's brother." I explained. Ashlin looked at it. "Wow. They do look alike." she said.

"Gimmie my phone." Gerard said as he grabbed his phone and left the table. Ashley looked at him. "Did you guys know that Ashlin is dating Frank?" he said before he went after Gee.

"Have I ever said I hate your brother?" I asked. Ashlin nodded. "I would assume that. And I can't say I blame you." she said.

Back @ Sistine's house

Mikey's POV

What is going on and why am I here? Oh yeah. Sistine has a brother and I was stupid enough to skip school to be with my girlfriend. THATS whats going on.

"Wow. You guys are both stubborn." I said. Sistine gave me a small glare. "Don't pinch me!" I said. Another few minutes of akwardness went by.

"So...uh...William...where are you from?" I asked, trying to break the silence. "Seattle." he said. Silence again.

"Will you guys just talk, god dammit! We've been sitting here for-" I stopped to look at the time. "two hours! We've been staring at each other for two hours! Don't you want to get to know each other?!" I asked.

Sorry,but I HATE sitting in an akward silence. Especially when it's between people who JUST MET!!! I mean, seriously?!?!

They both just looked at me. "What? Your acting like I just sang a song written by a drunk five year old." I said. Silence again. Then they broke out laughing. Well, the DO have the same sense of humor.

LATER

I watched Sistine's aunt walk through the door. "Hey Sistine, I love you, but I'm leaving now." I said. I said bye and left. I'll just head home, I guess.

AFTER SCHOOL AT ASHLIN'S HOUSE :3

I came home to see Gerard and Ashley watching Justin Bieber. I looked at Gerard. "I expected better from you." I said. He smiled at me. "At least I don't have a crush on Loki." he said. I whacked him on the back of the head."Owwie." he said.

"We don't speak of that." I said. He nodded. "Ashley, why are you making him watch this?" I asked. "His idea." Ashley responded. "LIES!" Gee said.

My 'best friend' and the person I cant beleive im even related to are fucking stupid.