Nap Time, Business Time

Start from the beginning

"Well, it takes someone with mental health issues, to know what it's like for people who might feel like they can't get help just because they can't afford it." Leighton Davis soon agreed with his boss, as he looked at his computer so that they can all look at the e-mail that they were sharing. "I think that we need to remember that, we're more fortunate as we have the money thanks to our salaries....and you, of course." Matt snickered as Leighton said that, well aware that was the case; after all, he was the one who was paying their salaries. "I just want to give back to our employees, and make sure that they have the same opportunities as us to have the health opportunities that we have." Damien Isaacs soon agreed with Matt as he said that, as he was feeing the same way with his boss (who was also here in Hawaii with him). "I think that we can all make sure that we give our staff the appropriate health services they require, but we all know that we can't do it individually. Rather, we need to do it as a team." Matt agreed with Damien as he said that, because that's exactly how he's feeling. "And being someone with mental health issues, I feel like we need to do this for all of our staff."

Hunter agreed with his boss, as that's something that they most definitely should (and they feel like an obligation that they need to) do for their staff; especially when they are really giving their time to help create this company, which was a complete startup. "Especially due to the fact that the company is a startup, and nobody knows whether this is really going to work; yet, I think that we all know that we are still working great. And I believe that we're going to be doing something that's really nice." Everybody agreed with their boss as he said that, especially due to the fact that they all want to do what's best for the staff that work for Casey; especially since it's their jobs. As human resources officers, they are advocates for the employees of Casey; and that means that they need to make sure that they can get everything done well for everybody. "Listen, I am not saying that I am an expect on this; and that's why I want you guys to do something for me." Each other the chief human resources officers agreed with the CEO, ready to listen to what they want them to do. "I want you guys to look into what we need to do for our staff, and what I need to do for our employees."

All of the people gathered here with Matt today agreed that they would do that for him, they would make sure that they are going to be taking care of this for him; they are going to make sure that find what they need to do to create the resources for their staff, as well as everybody else that they can provide these resources for. "I'm just glad that you're doing this Mr. Casey." Turning his head, Matt agreed with Hunter and smiled at him. "I promise, I'm going to do this for the rest of my tenure as CEO; and I hope that someday, my children can carry on my legacy." Damien agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling at him. "I think that we all know that your children are going to do just that, and we can't wait to see what your family is going to do." Matt agreed with Damien, smiling at the man who is going to help him provide all of these tools; tools that in return, that he can use to help others. And that's something that Matt can't wait to do, provide the resources that he can give to the entire company. "So listen, how about you get to work." All of the gentlemen agreed with their boss, before laughing a bit. "Well, thanks again for being here, and have a good day."

All of the gentlemen agreed with the CEO as he said that, prior to hanging up so that they can all end the call that they were having with each other; at the same time, Matt took a breath (while also going to grab his water). He then proceeded to take a sip of his water, which he needs to do so that he can stay hydrated; after which, he went ahead and proceeded to go back to his computer. That's when he saw that there was an e-mail that he needed to read from Alex.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

FROM: Halstead, Alex
TO: Casey, Matthew
SUBJECT: Casey Police-SVU Course