Chapter 43

SOFIA

Alec comes pick me up at my dorm room early in the morning. Too early. Is only five o'clock and he's already here.

As the doorbell rings, I am still half asleep. April is the one who opens the door, since she was already up getting ready for her run. After opening the door, she comes in my room, with a smirk on her face.

"Daddy Boy is here!" She says. I get out of bed and walk into the living room, where Alec is leaning against the door. I stare, although I know that it isn't exactly the politest thing to do. Yet, I have to take it all in. The short sleeved shirt he's wearing, showing off the beautiful May weather. The shirt is half unbuttoned, revealing his athletic body. I feel the urge to kiss every spot and mark that chest with lipstick marks.

"Good morning, Foxy!" he says, opening his arms to have me in a hug. I tiptoe my way to him til my arms are wrapped around his waist and he greets me with a kiss.

"I'm so sorry for waking you up, sweetheart." He continues. "This was the only way to catch our flight."

"Flight?" I ask shocked. He chuckles and nods.

"Yeah, flight. I'm taking you somewhere nice, Foxy."

I smile and run out of his arms and into my room. "Give me five minutes!" I say loud. I can hear him chuckle as a reply.

~

Fifteen minutes later, I'm in his car, already dressed up. I'm wearing a puffy short white dress, whose skirt feels like the one from a ballerina. My ankles are covered in knee long thighs and I matched them with black loafers. My hair is styled with a black bow and my lips are covered in the red lipstick he gave me. I wanted to keep up with how nice he looked. And apparently, I succeeded. The moment I walked out of my room Alec stared at me like he had just seen the sun.

"You're perfect, Foxy." He whispered and kissed me. "Perfect."

Which takes me back to where we are now. In his car.

Heading towards the airport.

"So, are you going to tell me where we're going?" I ask him for the at least hundredth time. He chuckles and curls our fingers together.

"You'll see soon, Foxy." Alec answers and after showing a bodyguard at the airport his ID, he lets us drive on the plane track. I'm shocked, yet Alec only curls our fingers tighter. He stops the car as we arrive next to a fancy jet with the Dunn Leisures logo on it.

My boyfriend gets out of the car and helps me out. I look amazed at the jet and ask:

"Is it yours?"

He nods matter-of-factly. I try hard not to show my shock.

Some of Alec's employees take care of our bags and bring them inside. Alec helps me walk up the staircase by carrying me on his back. I chuckle the whole time. Darrel is behind me to catch me in case Alec would drop me. I know that wouldn't happen. Alec would never let me fall.

His jet looks very similar to mine inside. Fancy couches, some armchairs, a bar and a large TV. I want to take a seat on one of the arm chairs, yet Alec leads us to the couch and makes me sit on his lap. I don't mind the new seating arrangement. Darrel sits down on an armchair and starts reading a magazine, while me and my boyfriend kiss in the background.

"Do you think he already regrets coming?" I ask Alec, as he's making his way planting kisses on my neck. As he heard my question, he looks up worried, not knowing who I'm talking about.

"Darrel", I explain whispering. Alec can't hide a grin.

"Yeah, I think he absolutely hates it." He replies.

"Well that's a shame. I'm loving it. There's no going back now." I add. Alec smiles at me and continues kissing me.

"Me too, Foxy. I'm loving it too."

~

As our airplane lands I still don't know where we are. It's only as we're in the airport and at check in when I find out.

"Paris?!" I ask my boyfriend, my voice filled with happiness. He nods and I lose it. I jump into his arms and start kissing him to show him how much I love him and love this trip.

Alec only holds me closer and kisses me in return. We can hear some people taking pictures around us, yet we don't care anymore.

To me, it's just me and him.

No one else.

We pass security and go outside, where a car is already waiting for us. The driver steps out and greets my boyfriend.

"Mister Dunn, a pleasure as always."

Alec nods politely at him and the driver takes care of our bags. Alec helps me inside, on the backseat. He's sitting next to me on the bench, Darrel sitting on the passenger's seat next to the driver.

"Your Royal Highness, it's an honor to meet you." The driver adds when we're already on the road. I greet him in return and he introduces himself. "My name is Mr. Burboile and I'm Mister Dunn's personal chauffeur in Paris. I'll be the one driving you during your stay."

I nod understandingly and turn back to Alec, who has been staring at me the whole time.

"Is something wrong?" I ask him worried. He chuckles and gives me a kiss.

"No, Foxy. Nothing is wrong. I just can't believe how beautiful you are. A masterpiece. I love you so much." He answers, then presses his lips on mine again.

"I love you too", I say, wrapping my hands around his neck to be able to have him closer.

I can't believe I am actually here. I always wanted to come to Paris. See this city. I fell in love with Paris from books and movies. It's supposed to be the city of love. The place where your heart belongs. Now I am actually here. And with the person who owns my heart. I couldn't wish for anything more.

"Thanks for the surprise." I whisper in Alec's ear. He smiles at me and whispers back.

"I'm glad you like it, sweetheart. Anything to see your smile."

I smile and he kisses me.

Gosh, I love this guy.