Chapter 22: A foreign object *Smut warning*

*Smut warning*. 

As Cate's naked body crashed into mine again and again, our knees kept hitting each other's and the cold marble, sending us into jolts of laughter, grimace, and hilarious sexual frustration. There was a reason that beds were the default places for sex for centuries - the softness of the mattress was a catalyst for heightening pleasure. Besides, it would be best if the kids never saw us in our state right now. 

Looking back, the marble and the kids were just excuses. The root of it all was that Cate and my sex life was becoming very routine, and we ached for novelty. 

"Pick up your clothes and wait for me upstairs," she ordered. The soft and lush connection between us was slowly melting away due to unfulfilled lust, replaced by a dull, prickly thirst that was more raw and primal. I tiptoed upstairs with my dress loosely wrapped around my waist, a cavernous longing between my legs from all of Cate's unconsummated titillation in the kitchen. 

My reptilian brain was so loud and powerful. I hopped onto Cate's downy bed facing the door, spread my legs wide open, my head tilted back. The door was half-open, and the stakes were high - again the kids could've walked in at anytime and seen me like this. But reckless abandon got ahold of me. 

It was as if Cate had read my mind downstairs without me having to communicate my needs at all verbally - she sensed a little more obedience and submission in my body language than usual, induced by her shockingly delightful guerrilla attack, of course. And she sailed on my demure, ultra-feminine energy like a wave. Soon she stepped into the room, her sultry slip nowhere in sight - she was donning a well-tailored black suit that screamed Great Gatsby-level dapperness. 

As my eyes travelled down from her intense, wolfish stare to her strong padded shoulders, trim form, and then - I covered my mouth with my hands to stifle a scream. She was wearing a strap-on, and it was pointing directly at me with fierce determination. 

"Mommy's away tonight, so daddy's here to take care of you," her deep, sensuous voice took on a masculine timber. 

"What's daddy gonna do to me?"

"Daddy's done a lot of work already, got you all warmed up - now daddy wants in," she knelt one knee on the bed, her dick bobbing in my direction. 

As painfully turned on as I was, the absurdity of the situation got to me, and I couldn't help but break character for a second and fell to my side in a fit of laughter. "Are you sure about this? It doesn't look very comfortable for you." 

"Oh darling you don't know me at all - I've gotten off countless times just grinding on the base of this thing. It's incredibly gratifying." 

"Where did you get so much practice? I thought I was your first girl."

"You don't have to use it on girls, you know." 

Shit. I knew Andrew was the type who enjoyed getting pegged by a dominant woman. But that was the last image I wanted on my mind right now. 

"Well, are we going to stand here thinking about it all night, or actually put it to good use?" and with that, she dangled my legs over her square shoulders and bounced the head of her new organ against my clit, eliciting squeals of delight from me, "cuz daddy is starting to get sore from not being able to blow his load in you..."

"Has daddy requested permission to enter?" I withdrew my legs in one coy motion. 

"I'm entitled to what's mine..." she started stroking her strap-on with an alluring fluidity in her wrist and fingers. 

"I'm currently in my fertile window," I did some fake math with my hands, "what if you accidentally knock me up?" 

"That's exactly what I intend to do."

I shoved all six inches of it into my mouth as Cate began stimulating herself. She then pushed me back and straddled me, filling the gaping crevice between my legs with her extended presence. She revved up her core muscles as she began thrusting into me, again and again with relentless pursuit, surprising my g-spot with foreign stimulation. Her fulness stretched me, and each thrust sent a slight jolt of dopamine to my brain - until the dosage became too much and I had to release. The ultimate recovery from the apex of elation felt like falling from the Himalayas, giving me vertigo in the head. 

And we would lay there together in each other's arms, our needs met but our wants left hanging. 

-----

In the heat of the moment I failed to notice, but it came back to me with biting clarity in retrospect: strap-on sex gave Cate a complex and new kind of pleasure that never existed between us up until that moment, and that was made the encounter so refreshing in our somewhat repetitive sex life in the house. She was turned on, ravished, and moved by the act of creating new life, or the suggestion of it. We hung onto it desperately, and it threatened to overshadow the intimacy between just the two of us as humans. As pleasurable as the experience was, it led us down a dangerous path towards roles prescribed to us by cultural norms, that we as gay women rebelled against all our lives. The temporary comfort of labels. With hints of heterosexuality inevitably stamped all over them. 

As Cate's strap-on became a bigger part of my life, it took on more complex layers of symbolism than I had ever anticipated: an exhilarating expression of her raw, masculine desire for my feminine spirit; a phantom stand-in of her subconscious frustration about her inability to impregnate me; a bridge that merged us; a wall that stood between us. Our deepest arousal became our darkest doom. 

"Biology means nothing," she would say, and the phrase always popped into my brain as I edged closer to orgasm while she was penetrating me. But I knew that it meant everything to her, that she revered it with every fiber of her being, the way she idolized the androgynous Annie Lennox as a young girl. 

Sex with the strap-on was more physically satisfying, but emotionally fraught. It served as a thrilling distraction from the serious conversations that were long overdue between me and Cate, but a constant reminder that they were there. But I was young, I was madly in love, and I thought I had a million tomorrows to look forward to so my mind was forever on today. I took, I absorbed, I received. Without ever bothering to put on a condom. 

Please vote and comment if you like the story so far! Also feel free to DM me any suggestions :) There's a 69% chance that I'll incorporate them.