Humanism

Humanism: Humanists would look at Papyrus and try to convince him that being obsessed with joining the royal guard isn't healthy

Humanism: Humanists would look at Papyrus and try to convince him that being obsessed with joining the royal guard isn't healthy. They would say this obsession is holding him back from his true potential and would try to show him other ways he can achieve success and friends. Such ways would include using his skills and passions to his advantage. This could include becoming a master chief (through training with ACTUAL chefs), a self defense trainer using his combat expertise, or a puzzle creator using his experience with puzzles. All of this would allow him to focus all his attention on one career or hobby. This would both help him reach his true potential and use those skills to make new friends along the way, which he so desperately desires. They could also try to convince Papyrus that being popular or joining the guard is not the only way to make friends. They could show him the many ways he could normally make friends, explain why its harder for him to make friends, and what he can do to make it easier to make said friends, such as listening more than talking or being less forceful in his approach of friendship.