Yes, you didn't see or think wrong. This is the headquarters of one of the breakaway ex-Azur Lane factions, Iron Blood.

A girl, with white hair with red color in her bangs walked quietly alone towards the building. Her clothes were closely related to the dark aura of Iron Blood. An Knight Cross embroidery was embroidered on the collar of her clothes. Her face was beautiful, and the look in her cherry red eyes was charming. But don't be fooled, because she is one of the legends of the Atlantic ocean which is very popular in our ears. 

Yes, she is the Knight of Iron Blood, Prinz Eugen.

''Fräulein Bismarck, The Sakura Empire had sent reports of the attack they launched yesterday''

"Gut, I want to know their report now. It should have dealt them a crushing blow. Because I know that it must have been the 1st Carrier Division led by Miss Akagi."

A woman, in Kriegsmarine uniform, stood up from her desk and accepted the file. Her long blonde hair was completely clean, while her face seemed to show great determination and strength. Yes, she is the Terror in the sea, Bismarck.

 Yes, she is the Terror in the sea, Bismarck

She is the leader of the Iron Blood. Her personality is stiff and cold. But the aura of leadership radiated strongly from her. So that her forces easily submit to her. Her fighting ability was no less great than the other knights.

"They also reported a strange destroyer assisting Eagle Union. They said that its combat capability is extraordinary compared to any destroyers. Reportedly some strange rockets and air defense weapons were also on board the ship.''

Eugen handed over all the photos she received and Bismarck immediately accepted them seriously and immediately paid attention to the aerial photographs of an airplane belonging to the Sakura Empire. Instantly her forehead wrinkled when she saw the model of the ship. This ship model is very strange. There were only two pairs of anti-aircraft guns, a strange hexagon below the bridge. A short deck on the rear. And only has one cannon.

''Have you ever seen a model of this ship before, Frau Eugen?''

''Nein, mein frau. The ship was even bigger than any destroyer. Even their own.''