15 | Collect Your Man

Começar do início

He started kissing his chest and made it down to his abdomen. He made sure that his tongue tasted every dip in his valley of soft muscles until he had licked and kissed all the way down to his pubic hairs. This was where Jungkook's tongue and mouth wanted to be.

He kissed the tip of Taehyung's huge bulge and licked all the way down to his balls.

Taehyung couldn't stop watching him. He already had pre-cum leaking now, as he was trying to wrap his head around the pleasure he knew was coming.

Jungkook grabbed his dick with his warm hands and placed it in his mouth and slowly went down as far as he could go and immediately began to suck. He would lick each side, suck the tip, lick around the tip, flick the sensitive spot, and then take him all in and bob up and down on it while releasing his saliva all over it. He kept this cycle of torture going until he decided to just continue to suck him, slurping and moaning loudly. Tae watched his head go up and down with his length hitting the back of Jungkook's throat.

The pleasure was exquisite. This beautiful man was sucking him so hard and the sight was beyond exhilarating.

"Ahhh shit Jungkook. Baby, you're gonna make me cum," he breathed out.

Kook immediately stopped and rose. He reached for the lube and gave it to Taehyung so that he could prep him while he was still straddling him. He lubed his dick first and then Tae used his lubed fingers to open him up. After the third finger was in, Tae pumped a few times and then took his fingers out.

Jungkook then grabbed Taehyung's cock and eased down onto it slowly.

They both yelled expletives at the feeling.

"Fuck Taehyung, you feel me up so good. Damn, you feel divine," Jungkook uttered as he started to fuck him. He began to moan again at the feeling. The way he rode him caused Tae's huge length to hit his special spot every time he went up and down on him. This was a benefit of fucking a guy with a big dick.

Jungkook sped up riding and grinding on him. Tae played with Kook's nipples until they became red and hard. Jungkook again sped up, bouncing up and down on him until he finally started cumming. It was a hard orgasm and it took him some time to ride it out.

Taehyung pulled him down and kissed him wildly. Their lips and tongues looked like they were in the middle of a fight. The two moaned and groaned as they sucked on each other's mouths.

Jungkook was fully aroused soon and sat up and started to ride him again. He started slowly. Taehyung looked at him in awe and every now and then he would also thrust up into him. Kook was grinding him pretty hard when Taehyung started to use his right hand to pleasure him by jacking him off while he fucked him. This drove Kook wild. Jungkook was now out of his mind because of the immense pleasure from his lover's huge dick and his warm hands on his shaft.

"Fuck baby, I'm gonna cum again," Jungkook barely got out. He was breathing heavily.

"Come on baby. Cum again for me. Look into my eyes, Jungkook," Tae calmly stated.

Jungkook sped up as he was having the ride of his life. They were looking into each other's eyes as he bounced on him. He couldn't take the pleasure anymore and he had a violent orgasm that left him shaking like a leaf. He screamed Taehyung's name so loud that Taehyung just knew the neighbors heard him.

Jungkook's legs shook for a good minute before Tae was able to help him to un-straddle him. His legs were weak from all the riding. Tae had him turn over on his stomach. Then he put a pillow under his abdomen. It helped him to raise his ass in the air. He then entered him from behind.

This was not a nice fuck. Tae went in and immediately started fucking him at an unreal pace. Kook was already shrieking and moaning while fisting the bed sheets with both hands. Tae was thrusting into him so hard as he was torturing his G-spot.