Ep.17💕

Thiago .

I didn't attend the family eating after the grandmother died. I tried clearing things with my mother which only ended with him blocking me and leaving away from us all. I decided to take up the offer and leave the country, right now here I was standing at the only place they told me dee would be at.

Woody made it clear I shouldn't come visit since I wasn't under so much pressure, heard through the streets he was stuck on pills and also had a broken arm. I cleared my throat and knocked on the door many times until a middle age lady opened it starring into my face.

" dee ain't home " she says about to close the door until a familiar voice was heard " let em' up ma' " she scoffs and took the chain off the door letting Me inside. Dee stuck his pre-rolled blunt behind his ears and motions me to follow him upstairs. He had some basketball shorts and a bape hoodie half open, I followed until I came upon a room with 3 locks on it from the inside.

" sit "

I walked inside and sit on the bed looking around. He shuts all 3 locks and came back picked up his lighter and began to smoke , I felt very stupid coming here to explain something to somebody who clearly doesn't wanna hear shit from me.

" if u came to apologize and fix something it's better u let it stay " I sighed he was really stubborn and hard headed, I thought it would be a walk in the park but get caught up with both crazy ass niggas????. I rolled my eyes and stood up infront of him , he didn't share his eye contact with me which made me a bit nervous to say anything.

" i-i am leaving to New York in 3 days " he looks up at me and chuckled removing the blunt from his lips " so that's all u had to say ? " He said continues on to smoke his weed ignoring the fact I just told him something major for me.

" a-are u happy for me ?" He shrugged and stood up pushing me from infront of him. " yea why not? , more bitches to fuck " he shrugs so am just a nobody until we fuck then I become his bitch. My head was like a lave mountain I couldn't control my ignorance. Who the hell uses girls and then thinks it's good to forget about them.

" your a pathetic little shit, no wonder u live in this hell hole with gang bangers who wanna kill u. I just wanted to move away hoping u would atleast give me some sympathy over the fact imfucked up and u almost went to jail but no . U had to call out the elephant I'm the reason this is happening and now am trying to fix things u should leave. Fine am leaving just remember I came to apologize " I said grabbing my phone and excused myself walking pass the " aunty" then downstairs leaving down the street.