Ep.16

April. 2 months after the incident.

Thiago pov😫🎀

I starred down at my grandma's dead body laying in the casket. Her face was stiff and she wasn't smiling as normal or had that happy look on her face. I knew I had messed up so she wasn't happy going to her grave this early , I knew I was in deep shit right now cause woody was still under medical attention from the wound to his chest and dee was hiding out since then .

I didn't go back to school yet knowing how the streets talking and also people gon say shit ion like . Jahso planned to come chill with me and maybe catch up on some work he been doing since we assigned the same classes . I didn't recover from the incident well......49/50 my mother didn't speak to me in the last months he didn't even attend the funeral of his own mother.

My father ........just left

" am sorry fo yo lost " redeem says putting me inside his black trackhawk. I bite my lips as tears sneak from my eyes and run freely down my cheek , I felt depressed I lost my true person and now I have to face all the problems alone it hurts so much when your depressed.

" get yo shit together, u can't cry all day" Mina his daughter says her soft voice putting me into a frenzy I put my head into her neck as tears now runs down her neck getting it wet. She held unto me and whispers wonderful words to me making me feel as if she cared.

" u need to travel away from here , it's breaking u" that part hit me very hard , I put my selfish thoughts out into the world thinking I was fixing me and the broken heart I had but instead am feeding my obsession and my greed for love ,Forgetting what got me all messed up in the first place .

" b-but I can't leave, my mom alone it's breaking me that he isn't talking to me but to just leave ? That's worse " she patted my back and turn on some cartoons on the television display in the backseat.

" u have to , I'll talk to him u just sit tight and don't do anything stupid " I nodded looking out the window taking my mind off that situation and put my thoughts on dee , I needed to see him and talk to him even if he tries to kill me it's the best to clear things before I leave .

And I'll do just that
.