Ep.7💕

The next day.....

Thiago walked into his high school feeling a little too happy. After having a full blown conversation with dee , he felt more attracted to him than everything else .

But something didn't seem right. Everybody was starring and laughing at him like he was a big joke , and him being a hot head mf started to pop off.

" stop looking at me tramp ass hoes , and yall smelly dirty ass Crack boys " Everybody turned around and he continued to walk peacefully down the hall to his locker.

" bruhh , don't tell me u let dee play u " jahso said leaning on the next locker starring at him phone and at Thiago.

Curious he shrugs and puts a smile on " what u talking about , we had a good time yesterday plus it was funnn" jasho opened his phone and showed the pics about some dare done by dee and his friends to prove he could pull any gender.

Tears rolled down Thiago face but he pulls himself together, a bad bitch ain't going without a fight . Picks up his bag and slammed the locker walking to his next class.

Seeing dee and his friends laughing really got him in his feelings for once can't somebody like him for who he was and not for the fact his parents had money and everything he wanted.

Sitting infront of dee really got Everybody attention but Thiago was gonna play smart, ignore him until he speaks to u. But nothing was said , Thiago then saw a female approach his table but passed and sat beside dee leaning over to give him a kiss.

" what the fuck?" He said looking around at Everybody figuring out he said that too loud.

" um....to the principal mr Bartlett " he smacks his teeth and picked up his back watching the chocolate skin girl chuckled and rolled her eyes playing with one of Dee's hair .

______

" 2 days suspension " his mother read out loud feeling his blood levels go up.

" it's not that bad, just a lil day off no biggie " Thiago was pissed and sad and all sort of things seeing and hearing everything about the guy he was willing to give a chance .

But I get things aren't fun always 😕