Ep.9💕

Day 2 of suspension

" yhu really good?" Jahso asked over the phone . Tione told him Thiago was on suspension and ofc he can't leave the house to go anywhere.

" how many times am gonna go over the same shit J am fine bruh" he smacks his lips and got up with the empty plate which was once filled with Mac and cheese with fry chicken and pasta .

" well dee stopped by ma house asking why u ain't show up at school and if u got a new phone number " Thiago smacks his teeth once more and think to himself what makes it so funny dee looking for him or the fact he is a DL who is afraid of saying shit .

" fuck him. He a down low type and ion fw all that My daddy wasn't a pussy he showed up for my mama and give him his all . If a nigga can't go all for me then welp" jahso giggles at his cousin's crazy mind.

" a party keeping on my block wanna come ?" Thiago shook his head knowing his mama or daddy was probably passing his door and was secretly checking on me .

" nah but I can try to sneak out " jahso nods and send him a text along with the plan on how to get out the house, Thiago was gonna use the old method climbing down the window . But he can't his father was sitting out there.

" bitch put some nice shit on and let's gooo" Thiago searched through his outfit til he found the perfect thing .

He got dressed and jump out the window in his parents room running around til he reached close to the front a black Sudan pulled up and he got in leaving his house to the party

😫🥴