Ep.15💕

After everything that went down shit was still crazy.

Thiago was now worried about his safety, woody was in hospital and to say the least his crew wasn't too happy. He didn't mean to fall in love ....shii why couldn't his pussy stop throbbing whenever both dee or woody show up.

He craved both men but their life was now dangerous he expected woody to be crazy but DEE . That was alot on his plate and it haven't been a week yet, he had a miss school and a whole lot of crazy shit.

Dee been gone off the map for a few days he heard but he was still watching his surroundings cause the man can pop up any time and shoot his ass just like he did to woody. I mean before u date a nigga find out his background first bruh.

___________

Thiago sat at the dinner table without a word , tione was just 5 months into pregnancy and shit was already stressful for him . He gained weight in the last 2 weeks from all Thiago's stress and don't get me started on Taurus.

He was bat shit crazy when he got the news , he was still in the street life just not so much and he focused on his family and the fact he had to keep his name clean for a couple years just before shit pop off .

He got security to watch his son and baby mama and surely had Thiago picked up from anywhere he was at , Thiago wasn't allowed outside time without kentrell or von present or both.

Taymor and the rest kinda come together and help out with tione , he was having a rough time seeing his coochie haven't popped open since Thiago and that was a long ass time ago. He wasn't pissed at his son or anything he loved his baby but he was just stubborn like kentrell , I guess being around yo parents close friends really bring out their personality in u.

" am finna go " Thiago said slipping on his uggs and a puffer jacket not even asking for permission more like telling .

Kentrell gets up with von following grabbing their gun off the table and slipping on their shoes. Thiago starred at them with a mug , he didn't expect them to still follow up his dad's order plus their like 30+ now I mean shii.

" The fuck u looking at , get yo ass in that car or else fuck going out " tione snapped making everyone silent. The man has never been so upset maybe he was tired of the way Thiago was acting .

" I ain't not prisoner, I deserve freedom just like errbody ion wanna be seen with kentrell and von everywhere I go I need some freedom " he mugs stomping back upstairs to his room. Tione closed his eyes and opened them cooling down and stopping himself from marching upstairs and give that boy an ass whooping.

" yo ass should've thought before attracting crazy niggas now look at yhu " Taymor burst into laughter as the rest of the moms laugh.

" bitch u talking yo ass got yo self a crazy nigga " tione laughed and paused side eyed Taymor making everyone go quite.

" says u ,..look who tf u got Mr crazy 10.0 nigga gon snap anybody neck who fw u heavy " Taymor stares at kentrell who gave me a dark smirk which made the short man fumble .

" fuck off" he mumbled running and latching unto kentrell's body.