Christmas Plans 2019, Part One

Start from the beginning

"I mean, you're gorgeous baby; why wouldn't I like the sight of my topless wife?" Alex laughed a bit as she heard Jay say that, before going to grab her tank top; after which, she proceeded to put it on this morning. After all, that was what she needed to do right now. She needed to put her tank top on, and she needed to make sure that Jay didn't get any ideas; because under no circumstances are they having sex, when she'd rather relax and take it easy with him in bed. "Okay, don't you dare think that you're getting any action Mr. Halstead; because you aren't, and we're talking." Jay agreed with Alex as he said that, before turning the topic of the conversation back to the one that started the conversation. "So, I want to talk about your dad; and some requirements for me saying yes to your dad coming." Walking over to her hamper with her bra, Alex was a bit confused as she heard her husband say that. "What exactly are you talking about when you say that Jay?" Taking a breath as Alex asked him what he meant, Jay went to grab his water bottle.

And that was due to the fact that he wanted to take a sip of water, and just calm things down in between the both of them; he can already see some of the stress levels going up, and that was the last thing that he wanted to happen. Rather, he wants things to stay calm; and he wants to make sure that they talk about this as husband and wife, and just make this decision together. And let's just say that Alex got that message as she walked over to the twins' cribs. Looking at Olivia this morning, Alex smiled as she saw that her pacifier was out a bit; so, she reached into her crib and moved it back to her mouth. However, that just ended waking her up. "Oh, c'mon baby girl; did you really need to cry right now?" Laughing a bit, Jay just looked at the woman he loves. "Hey, at least you can just slip her head under your shirt and feed her." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, before going to look at Olivia; after which, she proceeded to pick her up in her arms. "Can you adjust my pillow? I need to change her first." Jay agreed with Alex, smiling at his girls.

He then turned in bed, reaching over to grab her pillows at the same time so that he can adjust them; meanwhile, Alex changed Olivia.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sitting down in bed with his girls shortly after Alex finished changing Olivia, Jay smirked as he got close to the both of them while watching Alex get comfortable; moving Olivia's lips to her breast, Alex wanted to make sure that she latched on correctly so that she could feed her without any issues. And that's exactly what happened, and it led to Jay getting close to Alex so that he could look at both of his girls. Tugging the covers up shortly after getting comfortable with Alex, Jay smiled as he turned his head and then kissed her forehead softly; and let's just say that simple action put a big smile on Alex's face and made her want to turn her head and kiss her husband softly, which is something that she did shortly after making sure that Olivia was okay. "I swear, I love it when you kiss me like that." Jay smiled as he heard Alex tell him that she loves it when he kisses her like that, as that's something that he knows full well; especially since he loves to kiss Alex like that as well, it's just the best feeling in the entire world. "I love you too." Alex agreed.

"Now, are we going to talk about it while I feel Olivia? Or would you rather wait until I'm done feeding her, and when you're burping her instead?" Jay shook his head as Alex asked him whether he wanted to wait when it came to the conversation that they were having, as he would rather keep it going; he doesn't want to stop having the conversation, just because Olivia is here with them. It's not like she's going to understand what they're talking about right now. "She's not going to understand what we're talking about anyways, so we can just keep talking about it as you feed her." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, as they were all good points; I mean, it's not like Olivia can ever really understand what they really say. "I just wish they could understand some, because I love how you talk to her." Jay laughed as he heard Alex say that, before moving to look at his beautiful daughter; after which, he proceeded to stroke her cheek with her finger. Laying her head on Jay's shoulder as he did that, Alex couldn't help but smile and feel so happy.

"God, I love you." Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, before smiling as he turned his head; he then went ahead and kissed his beautiful wife once again, taking things nice and slow with her. "God, I love you; and I am so glad that we're on the same page when it comes to the fact that we're going to make this decision together, just like we should." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, as that most definitely is the truth. "Tell me about it, but back to that conversation that we were having; related to whether Grandpa Hank is going to finally meet his grandchildren, or if he's going to stay away." Jay sighed as Alex said that. "We agree that we're going to be completely honest with each other, right?" And with those words, Alex already knew what Jay's stance was. "You don't want to invite him to Christmas?" Jay sighed as Alex asked him that question. "Listen, maybe we wait until after we feed both kids. I'll grab a bottle and feed Michael, and then they can go back into their cribs while we talk about this." Alex agreed with Jay, before kissing him.

"I love you Jay, never forget that; okay?" Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, before getting up so that he can go get Michael (and a bottle) so that he can feed him; and only after they feed the kids, will they talk about how Jay feels about inviting Hank to Christmas. And unfortunately, Jay is a bit hesitant when it comes to inviting him; after all, he's the one that caused Alex to go into premature labor, and that's not something that he wants to reward. And that's what he feels Christmas with the grandkids would be to Hank, them rewarding his reprehensible behavior, which under any other circumstances, would lead to them shunning him for a while. So, why would this be any different? Especially when it's their children. I mean, Hank did it while knowing that Alex was pregnant with their children, so what's to say that he won't do it with the kids around; the truth is, Jay wants to have as easy a first Christmas with the twins as possible, especially since they had to wait so long to bring them home. Too much stress, all related to Hank.