Ep 8: Don't Ph34r The Reaper

In the middle of Blood Gulch Sheila's tank turret was still pointed at Grif though it then turned to Steve.

Grif: Why is it just sitting there?

Steve: Maybe it's to physiologically distort our brains. Let's head back to the Warthog and get out of here with Simmons.

Inside the tank Caboose sat in listening to Sheila as he looked at her HUD.

Sheila: This tank is equipped with an auto-fire sequence that can be activated by pressing the auto-fire button.

Caboose: Auto-fire, auto-fire, here, here! No, wait...okay, that's more a switch than a button...

Sheila: This will end the tutorial and should only be activated if proper safety procedures-

With the pair of Reds as they were about to make their moves. 

Steve: Alright? Let's go on 3, 1...

Grif: Wait. On 3? Or 3 and then go?

Steve: On 3, It's always faster to go on 3.

Grif: Okay, okay. on 3.

Now Caboose had flipped a switch with a click in the tank.

Caboose: Here! 

Sheila: Tutorial deactivated, auto-fire sequence activated.

The grey corporal was timing his moment as he looked at the Orange soldier.

Steve: Ready?

Inside the tank Sheila's HUD.

Sheila: Acquiring target.

The pair of blues were nearing the Warthog. 

Church: I'm going for the jeep. You distract the other guy.

Back with the pair of reds, Grif had begun to back away as Steve was counting.

Steve: 1...

Grif then just turns around and ran away in an instant. Sheila's HUD cut in as her crosshair was following Grif. 

Sheila: Target Acquired.

Grif sprinted all the way to the Warthog as he ran out of breath.

Grif: Simmons! Start the car!

Simmons: What? Why?

The tank rolled in view as Grif pointed at it.

Grif: Cause of that!

Simmons: Oh shit!

With Steve as he counted.

Steve: 2.

The HUD of Sheila closed in as it locked in on Grif.

Sheila: Target locked.

Church had come out as he began running towards the warthog panting loudly. As meanwhile Steve finished counting.

Steve: 3!....Wait...oh you backstabbing motherfucker!

He says as he sees Grif sprinting away already.

Sheila: Firing main cannon.

Before she fired, Simmons leapt off the warthog just in time as the car just got fired upon and blowing up with a big explosion. Steve had seen it as he hid from Sheila's view.

Red vs Blue and the Corporal Season 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara