Prologue

The guests sat looking bewildered at the bride. The priest stared at her expectant for her say the vows. Standing in front of her groom, she felt his icy grey orbs piercing daggers in her face. But she couldn't answer.

She just couldn't

All she could feel was her palms getting sweaty. Her muscles trembling due how scared she was of what the future held for her.

The love she wanted from her husband was now just a hazy memory. The dream of being loved and cared for was fading just like the chances of saving her mother.

The intensity of his glare was now overwhelming. He was waiting. Waiting for her to say "I do"

His suspicions of her backing out were raising as each seconds passed. The pain in chest that he once thought was fading started to arise.

His heart once numb started to beat erratically under his chest. It was aching, hurting him the same way it did when she had left him for someone else.

He was burning.

Burning with a fire so bright. Fire of revenge.
It would only be soothed watching her get hurt. He wanted to hurt her. He wanted to bring peace to his raging heart. His pain won't subside until he leaves her to suffer.

With a new found rage. He grabbed both her arms which people around him felt was out of concern and vulnerability.

Only if they could find the malice and hatred behind his eyes. They would have understood her dilemma. For them she was about to claim world's richest and handsome bachelor. None found her hesitance suspicious. They just wanted this torture to end. Torture of watching ladies most wanted man getting married.

His grip was bruising. Pain consumed through her arms. She bit her tongue to stop the whimper that threatened to pass her lips. Her red, puffy eyes lifted to see him looking at her concerned.

But who was she fooling. He was burning in anger and if she didn't answer she was afraid he would harm her mother. He looked like a demon. Who was ready to burn her alive.

"Are you okay, my love" he asked loud enough for guests to hear who sat on the front. They gushed at him being the gentlemen he is.

Behind his each word was his warning. Warning that if she backs out now, her mother won't see another day.

Ignoring all the pain that was shooting through her bones. She smiled.

Although, afraid that he would break her bones if he didn't stop gripping her so tight. She shook her head and looked at the priest. In a way asking him to continue.

A gasp of relief left pass her lips as his hold loosened and he brought his one hand to hold her cheek. He made her look into his steely eyes as the priest continued. Daring her to back out.

She knew, she couldn't. Her mother's life was at stake. The woman who was her only dear one left in this world. Who had always been her shield.

She cannot betray the only woman who brought her into this beautiful world. For her life may not be as beautiful as she once had dreamt but she could do that for her mother.

"I Arabella Hernandez take you, Kim Taehyung, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do us part."

She said it. All in one breath. It was too monotonous. The guests were left shocked at lack of excitement on her wedding.

Taehyung had his jaw clenched the moment she said her vows. Was this such a difficult task. Or was this her way to show how unwanted he was in her life.

The thought didn't sit well with him. An evil smirk made it's way through his lips as he realised she was now his.

His to toy with

His to torture

"Welcome to the hell, Esposa" he whispered in her ear bringing her to his side with painful tug. This was the day he had always dreamt of with her. The only difference is now he doesn't love her.

Now,

He hated her with every fiber in his body.

And he would love to show that to her.

He had it all planned.

Nothing could go wrong.

Nothing can stop him from ruining her.

Now that he has made her his wife.

He was ready to shatter her.