Daddy Likes...This Lingerie

Comenzar desde el principio

"Oh, now that's better?" Snickering as he heard Alex say that, Jay was well aware of the fact that she loves the sight of him being shirtless; just as much as he loves the sight of his wife wearing this sexy lingerie that she's in the midst of wearing for him, which is something that he plans on showing her as he walked up to her and set his shirt down on the counter. Meanwhile, Alex wrapped her arms around his neck and just smirked; after all, she was currently in the midst of standing close to her shirtless husband. Her shirtless husband, who just moved his hands to her hips so that he can keep her close to his chest, which is something that they both want right now, as they love holding each other close. Turning his head to look at his beautiful wife as soon as he was holding her close, Jay smirked as he stared into her eyes and leaned in to kiss her softly. "Damn you." Smiling as she heard Jay say that, Alex just knew that he was very much liking the sight that was in front of him at the moment; especially since he's already put his hands on her body and hasn't moved them away from it since he walked up to her in the bathroom. "I can only assume that you like this garment I'm wearing?"

Smiling as Alex asked him whether he liked the garment that she was wearing for him at the moment, Jay stepped close to her and then proceeded to lean in and kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "That's a trick question, right?" Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, as she already knew that he absolutely loves the sight of her wearing lingerie for him; he always has, and always will love the sight of her wearing lingerie. I mean, he's a man; what man doesn't like the sight of his wife wearing lingerie for them? "I knew you liked it. I mean, you're a guy." Looking into Alex's eyes as she said that, Jay was confused. "Okay, what does me being a guy have to do with..." Alex just looked at her husband, giving him a bit of side eye; I mean, does he really think that she's dumb? Does he really think that she doesn't know that he's ALWAYS turned on, when she's just wearing lingerie for him. "Bae, are you really going to talk to me as if I'm an idiot and don't know what I'm talking about?" Getting close to his beautiful wife, Jay smirked as he wrapped his arms around her and just held her close to his chest; after all, this is exactly what they both want to do right now.

They want to hold each other close, and they want to relax with each other in bed. They want to cuddle up to each other, and they want to enjoy the quite time that they're going to get to spend with each other; meanwhile, their beautiful children are going to rest and take a nap. And that's what Jay decided to start doing right now, by wrapping his arms nice and tight around his beautiful wife; at the same time, Alex wrapped her arms around his back and smiled as she leaned in and kissed the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "God, you are so damn sexy; and you really are a turn on for me." Jay agreed with Alex as she told him that, well aware that's the case. "Oh, I know that." Alex smiled as she heard Jay say that, before cuddling up to him as they held each other close right now; after all, this is what they both want to do right now. They want to hold each other close, and they just want to relax with each other; and thanks to Jay having his strong arms wrapped around her, that's exactly what Alex is in the midst of doing...relaxing as she laid her head down on his chest. Meanwhile, Jay turned his head and then pressed a kiss to her temple; Jay loving this feeling.

However, as much as he loved the feeling of holding Alex in his arms as they stood in the washroom together; that didn't mean that he was ready and willing to stay here the entire time that the kids are asleep, as there's something he'd much rather do right now. And that would be get in bed with her, right after he takes off his pants for Alex, which is something that Jay already thinks she's going to want to help him with (not that he'd ever object to that). "So, how long are you going to be the only one in undergarments?" Looking up at Jay, Alex snickered a bit as she already knew what he was thinking about; and that was whether she wanted to help him with his pants, which she most definitely does as she ran her hands down his muscular chest. Going to grab his belt, Alex smirked as she started to take it off for him (which is exactly what Jay wants her to do right now); he wants her to take off his belt and start taking off his pants for him. And with her being in the midst of taking off his belt, Alex was in the midst of starting that sexy process for the man of her dreams. She then proceeded to slip it out of his belt loops and put it down on the counter as it was now out of his pants.

After which, she moved her hands back to his chest; as that was where she wanted her hands to be right now, on his chest as she kissed the man of her dreams softly. The man she wants to feel take her to bed, and give her all of his love and attention, which is something that Jay is more than ready to do for her, as it's something that they're going to enjoy. "Let me just take off my pants baby." Alex shook her head as she moved her hands back down his chest, before going to grab the button of his pants; undoing it for him, Alex then proceeded to undo his fly (as a way to tease him). And let's just say that really made Jay moan. "Fuck Alex!" Agreeing with Jay as he said that, Alex smirked as she started to undo his pants and pushed them down a bit; the wife wanting her hunk of a husband to be in his boxers, as she was in her lingerie for him. And that's why Jay just decided to help her out, as he knew what she wanted from him; she wanted him to be dressed like her, so he made sure that he was no longer in his arms. He made sure that they were off, and that he was just in his boxers; but that also involved him stepping away from her, so that he could grab his jeans.

Bending down, Jay proceeded to pick his jeans up so that he could take them away; at the same time, he made sure to take off his socks because he hates wearing socks in bed

Bending down, Jay proceeded to pick his jeans up so that he could take them away; at the same time, he made sure to take off his socks because he hates wearing socks in bed. Quickly slipping them off, he picked up all of his clothes and stood up; turning his head, he then got close to Alex again and smirked. After all, he knows that she wants to get to bed; and he also knows that she wants him to carry her to bed, which is something that he can do (even if he's carrying clothes). Setting his clothes down on the counter, Jay then proceeded to grab his phone out of his pocket. "Here, can you carry this for me?" Seeing Jay give her his phone, Alex smirked; after all, there was a very sexy way that she can carry his phone. And that would be to place it in her bra, while he carries her in his arms, which she promptly did right in front of Jay's eyes, as to turn him on and make sure that she gets the response from him that she wanted (a moan). And boy did that make him moan because his wife is such a tease. "Fuck you." Smiling as she heard Jay say that, Alex agreed. "You can only do that if we're in bed baby, and in a few weeks." Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, before getting close to her.

Placing his hands on her legs, Jay tugged her body right against his chest (while wrapping her legs around his waist); meanwhile, Alex wrapped her arms around his neck and put her hands on the back of his head. This allowed her to look down into his eyes quite easily, the beautiful eyes that she absolutely loves staring into on a regular basis; especially when she wants to kiss her husband, which she did shortly after she started to stare down into his eyes. "God, I love you so much." Agreeing with Alex as she said that, Jay smirked as he proceeded to (finally) pick his beautiful wife in his arms; more than ready to take her to bed, that way they can relax and just hold each other close in bed. I mean, what's better than the feeling of them holding each other close as they take it easy with each other and share a loving kiss. After all, that was exactly what they were in the midst of doing as Jay carefully carried Alex out of the washroom; that way, he can take her right to bed and lay her down where she belongs when she's wearing that lingerie. In their bed, with him. God, the way that she's going to make him moan for her while their bed is incredible; and he can't wait to have her close.

He's going to run his hands all over her body, and she's going to love it more than anything; simply because he's going to be the one who runs his hands all over her body and makes her feel like the most beautiful woman in the entire world. Not that he needs to tell her that on a regular basis, as she already knows that's the truth; Alex knows that he thinks that she's beautiful, and that he'll always think that she's the most beautiful woman in the entire world. For the simple reason that she's his life, and the love of his life. Nobody will ever be able to replace her, and he's glad that's the case; because he wants to be married to this stunning beauty until the day he dies, and he wants to have a couple more children with her. But not anytime soon, as he can wait. He can wait to have more children, because he wants to enjoy the time that they have with Michael and Olivia, who are just the most adorable things in the entire world, and they are both so happy that they are theirs. Their beautiful children, and the ones that they love more than anything.