********

It was Four P.M, Daisy drove down to Lucy's apartment, she decided to show up at her house, without calling, not like she ever calls before going to her house except during those times she was dating Ryder.

"That good for nothing son of a bitch." Daisy muttered, hissing. She wondered what Lucy saw in him that made her fall in love with the bastard.

Not to mention, Ryder cheating on her younger sister with her best friend Kaisha.

"I hate best friend, with girls, boys are better." Daisy reasoned, turning the wheel left and putting her foot on the brake.

"Goddamn traffic light." Daisy swears, pointing her middle finger at the traffic light.

"Can you turn green bitch? I gotta move. I mean move." She grunted, grimacing at a kid that was looking at her from the back seat of whoever owns the car he was sitting comfortably in.

"He don't even pay bills, yet he's comfortable sitting at the back seat of the car eating M&am chocos." Daisy said, hissing.

Once the traffic light turned green, she sped off, looking from the driver's side mirror, a man was cussing out at her for almost causing him to ruin his car.

She parked in the driveway and got out of the car not forgetting to lock it, as soon as she opened the door;

"Holy Molly! Fuck that shit." Daisy said, turning her back and leaving the house.

She wasn't expecting to be welcomed that way, for Pete sake, she stood on the porch, hands on her waist, simpering, even though she was flushed with embarrassment.

The door opened and he stepped out, giving Daisy a curt nod, Lucy didn't wait for him to be out of sight before dragging her sister inside the house.

"You should have called." She said, folding her arms and giving her a stern look.

"Why should I have called, I didn't know you have a boyfriend now."

"He's not my boyfriend, Daisy, not yet."

"Okay, your boy toy." Daisy said, rolling her eyes.

"He's not my boy toy, Daisy."

"He's younger than you are."

"And so fucking what?" Mused Lucy.

"Who is he?" Daisy questioned, resting her upper body against the sofa.

"That's not important." Lucy said, her sister wasn't in the mood to tolerate her foibles as she was hell bent on knowing who the guy was and Lucy didn't want to tell her.

"Luce, are we keeping things from each other now?"

"It's not like we tell each other stuff, so I don't understand."

"I'm your big sister and I have been in this world before you, I know about..."

Lucy cuts her off, "Listen Daisy, I appreciate your concern, but don't do this, when it comes to Boys, don't act like the big sister you aren't."

"Ouch! That slaps!" Daisy said, not bothering to push it any further knowing that Lucy is capricious and she didn't want to get on her bad sad.

"I fucked up," Daisy simpered, nodding her head, "right from when I left my house to yours. You know I made a mistake in thinking that life is too short, make the most of it while you're alive, and Travis almost dying really did made me a gave a fuck about life and humans and here I am trying to act right and I got bullshitted for it. Good one girl." Daisy enunciates, retracting her steps, she held the door knob and took a bow.