Things made sense in the ways that they didn't. I got why we were the new beings of this whole BMMC thing but I didn't get why now? Why did we have to just randomly wake up as members of the most wanted criminals?

We were innocent, we should have at least made it to college first. But dealing with people like them, I knew I shouldn't reject this. They stooped low, which means Delilah's siblings, Autumn's brother and all those other little kids could have their innocence ruined if we didn't take this deal.

Maybe if we did take up on this whole thing then we could put a stop to this, we could make a better future but there was a lot we had to do before that dream could come true.

  "I accept whatever you are offering." I stepped forward.

Everyone's eyes went on me as Delilah looked at me in confusion. I was just as confused as she was but I knew in my heart I could do this. I knew that I could put BMMC to a rest.

  "Very well, go to your room, find your quest and complete it. You do that, you leave without a bruise, you object to the offer...then you'll just have to find out what not following the rule can get you."

I looked over at Delilah and nodded for her to follow what I was doing. She didn't look too sure of what to do, but seeing as there wasn't any other option, she followed after me.

-

In the room that I went into, I found a note that I assumed was my quest, it read; "You must swear to go along with everything. You tell a soul, you lose one, all may be protected in the BMMC, Prove your trust with a hit to the arm, to your right is a rock."

No way they wanted me to hurt myself. There were other ways that I could go about this and proving myself with violence wasn't the answer.

Then I thought about what could really happen if I didn't do this. What could happen if I just didn't do it at all. Then he would probably result in taking things out on the others and I couldn't risk that.

I took the object to the right of me and I did what I had to do. My teeth in between my lips biting down hard making it so that I could hide the screams of pain.

When everything was done I grabbed the nearest thing and I tried to cover up the cut but it wasn't working. It wasn't until I heard footsteps approaching the room that I had gone scared.

To my luck, it wasn't Delilah. I wanted it to be anyone but Delilah. She would kill everyone in sight if she realized what they had made me do to myself.

  "Alona? What the hell?"

It was autumn who that voice belonged to; and I was really surprised to see her. She ran over to me and she took the pillow case and thinned it into a thin line. She then tied it around my arm making the pressure from the bleeding shorten.

She moved her blonde hair to the side in hopes not to get my blood in her hair as she looked all over my arm in worry.

Her thumb ran over my lower arm before she looked back up at me. There I saw a pool of blue and worry drowning in them.

  "Are you okay? What happened?" She asked,

I sighed before handing her the letter. She read it a few times; probably to see if she was reading the words correctly before she placed it down and pulled her lip into a thin line.

For a moment she just looked at me. She didn't say anything. It was like she knew what I did and why she did it. 

I could tell she wanted to talk to me about it but she didn't know what to say. I wouldn't even know what to say.