CHAPTER 45: I missed you

Start from the beginning

...

Philip look at the two guests with his arm folded. "Ah this is driving me crazy" he muttered.

Kingsley and Ciara had their gaze buried on the floor.

Philip lips opened and closed severally unable to say a word. Both of his child fell in love with a Demon Lord.

What kind of fate is this?

"Dad" Kingsley called behind him and Philip gave him a glare. He looked back at Mara and gave her a small smile.

Cassiel on the other hand was just quiet. He have this blank look on his face, one would think he is not serious.

"I don't think I can accept this" Philip finally find his word.

"Why not?" Cassiel asked coldly, Mara hit his leg and gave him a quick glare.

"Uhm sir.. May I ask why?" Mara asked politely. She can't believe she's doing this with a human right now. She had always been someone who gets whatever she wants, whenever she wants.

"Isn't it obvious? I can't let my child marry a Demon" Philip said folding his arm. "Especially you" he faced Cassiel.

"I never need your permission anyways, I was force to come here. Do you think I can't disappear with my mate and be with her somewhere you'll never find us. You should be glad we came here, Demon Lords don't take permission" Cassiel said and everyone jaw dropped well except for Philip, his eyes turned cold.

The door shut and Mara flare up in anger, they had just been kicked out.

"What the hell was that earlier?" Mara yelled at him.

"Don't worry he'll accept us" Cassiel smirked dipping his hand in his pocket before walking away. He had just lay a threat for Philip, if he decides not to accept them then he should be ready to not see his children anymore.

Mara sighed and followed him.

...

~BERLIN~

"I heard King Jacob committed suicide" Aaron asked his assistant Simon.

"That's what I heard too.. Do you perhaps know the reason?" Simon asked curiously and Aaron gave him a look. "Sorry I was just.. nevermind sir" he bow quickly.

"I heard you mother is sick.. you should take a day off" Aaron said.

"Thank you sir.. Gosh! You're the best" Simon squealed.

"Before that.. make an appointment with Doctor Finn and prepare a court Wedding for me and my wife" Aaron said and Simon eyes almost popped out of its socket.

"Wiifffee!!!!!"

Aaron's mansion, Gloria was observing the city through the big window. A lovely smiled played on her lips.

"Beautiful" Gloria muttered not noticing the man that just came in.

He wrap his built arm around her tiny waist and kissed the side of her lips.

"I'm glad you love it here" Aaron said.

"I've always wanted to come to Berlin.. I never thought I would actually be here" Gloria said, Aaron stare at her face for a while before raising his hand to caress her stomach.

His unborn child.

"Thank you for coming into my life. I love you" he said.

Gloria blinked severally while looking at him. She had never thought her life would twist this way. He felt him put something in her finger and she look down; A ring.