CHAPTER 45: I missed you

Start from the beginning

Lilith eyes was brimming with tears already when he finished his words.

"And one more thing.. I have a surprise for you" Scott smiled and bought out a paper.

Lilith looked at it and her eyes widened. "Huh?" A tear slip out of her eyes as she read it.

"I've know how badly you want to go to school.. so I.."

Lilith jumped and hug him before her could finish. She burst into tears while they hug.

"Thank you so much Scott"

"Hmm.. call me babe" Scott smirked.

"Thank you babe. I love you" she said.

Diana sighed while looking at them.

"School will resume next week.. make sure you do your best" Scott pat her head.

"I will" she said.

Dracula appeared behind Diana and kissed her earlobe. Seeing her smile was enough for him.

°°°

~A WEEK LATER~

At a burial site Diana could be seen with a bunch of flowers. She was standing beside Old Racheal's grave.

"Grandma.. I really don't know what to say but. Thank you, Thank you so much for saving my life. You're the real hero grandma, I hope you rest well" she looked down at the flower before dropping it on her grave.

Marisa went towards her, they hug and then she burst into tears.

They went towards Lizzy grave and found the King and Queen there sobbing.

"I was never a good mother to you Elizabeth and I'm so sorry. It breaks my heart you had to leave this way" The Queen said in a crack voice.

The king tried to touch her but she swept his hand away.

She had find out about Lilith, how he cheated behind her back and have a child. "Let's divorce, Kyle will be with me"

She left him and went towards Lilith with a smile. "I'm sorry" she said before leaving the scene.

The king also went towards Dracula.

"You'll be punished, you know that" he said while he kept his head low. "Just leave and never return"

King Jacob wiped his tears and then left.

"Lilith" Dracula called. "You're to take over the throne"

"..."

Everyone was so shock, they never expect Dracula to say those words.

"Me?" Lilith eyes almost popped out from it's socket.

"Yes, I saw the spirit in you during the war. Many people would have died if it wasn't for you, the people needs someone who can protect them and I Know you're the person for it beside, you saved my wife" Dracula explained then drew Diana close to himself.

"Ana" Lilith called.

"Just take it Lilith, don't worry we'll be by your side" Diana said.

Scott wrapped his arms around Lilith and she hugged him.

"Come back after you study Politics.. we'll prepare everything" Dracula said. Lilith sobbed the more and went to hug Dracula.

"Awwn.. thanks blue witch" Scott said to Diana as they watch Dracula and Lilith.

"How do you..." Diana raised her brow.

"I know this was your idea" Scott said and she sighed.

"You owe me a lunch then" she said.