CHAPTER 44: Hubby

Start from the beginning

"Then what's wrong? I feel like you're avoiding me" she pouted and Dracula only smile.

"Your bath is ready" he said taking her to the water to wash her body. She noticed how hard he tried to not touch her which broke her heart.

After he was done, he wrapped a white towel around her.

Diana immediately used this opportunity to kiss him but he pushed her slightly. "Huh?.."

"What are you doing?" He asked, she frowned and her chest tighten. Is he upset on what happened in the past? Is she not attractive anymore? Why? Why is he acting like this? She couldn't help but Wonder.

"You don't like me anymore?" She asked looking downward.

"What! No.. no! Don't misunderstand Mate.. I'm just.."

"You're just what? Are you trying to push me away?"

"No.. I would never do that mate. I was just worried about you. Your body might still be recovering and I don't want to be selfish" he explained.

'He is so considerate' Diana thought with a smile but right now she doesn't feel weak at all. She missed him so badly.

"I'm fine, I understand you're considerate about me but pushing me away like this, hurts" she replied then tiptoe and place a light kiss on his red lips.

Dracula heart was beating like crazy, only he knows how hard he had been trying not to devour her. Now she breaking all threads of his patient. She stepped closer and let go of her towel, his breath got affected immediately.

Seeing how affected he was, she traced her hand to his back before looking up sexily at him.

"Touch me Draco" she said in a seducive voice. She was naked in front of him, just her boobs glue to his chest made him hard as hell. Why does she seems to drive him crazy?

"Mate.."

"Shhh.." she quickly placed her finger on his lips preventing him from talking then took in her lower lips and pull it out wet in front of him, she knows he can't resist that. Just like she had thought, Dracula's eyes slowly turned red.

"I want you" she whispered.

He grabbed her hair and pinned her against the wall then hungrily devour her lips. Gosh! He missed this and damn! She is so sweet.

"Hmm" Diana moaned against his lips, she circled her arm around his neck while responding to the hot kiss.

Dracula roughly grabbed her ass, then lift her up to himself before heading to the bedroom.

Well, she asked for it!

Dropping her on the soft bed, Dracula kissed her hard while devouring her red lips roughly. He slide his warm tongue in her mouth and made her breathless.

He pulled away, then removed his white chest, Diana quickly made to touch and feel every bit of his body to her satisfaction. His lips went to her nipple, he sucked and teased on it hard earning a loud seducive from her. She threw her head backwards and digged her nail into his hair.

She watched him traced his kisses down to the middle of her leg, each kisses send goosebump all over her body.

Dracula warp each arm on her thigh, widened her leg then slowly went down there. He gently brew some air on it before burying his face there.

Better than Ice cream!

Diana gasped and held the sheet tightly, her mind shut down for a moment at Dracula's sweet assault down there. His tongue moves like a pro.

"Oh! Draco!" She moaned out severally.

He stopped before she could reach her release then hovered over her. He position himself to her entrance.

"I'm not gonna go easy" he whispered pushing himself in while kissing her mark. She was so tight! She digged her nail on his back while he went in and out.

"Ohh, my!.. fuck"

"Uhmm.. Draco"

Dracula lips went to her boobs and he began to suck on them while fucking her like that. Diana mind went wild, his moves was not slowly. It seems he had been holding himself for long.

Dracula held on side of her waist and dive faster into her, the other hand was used to support his weight.

"Fuck!! I love you.. hubby!" She didn't know when she blurt out those words.

Dracula suddenly paused for a moment and stared deeply at her. "Say it again" his deep voice sent butterflies to her stomach.

Diana moved up and placed light kiss on his wet lips. "I love you so much hubby" she chuckled breathlessly.

"I'm afraid you might not be able to walk tomorrow" Dracula said seriously but..

"Hubby! I love you Hubby!.. Hubb.."

He shut her up with a rough kiss almost causing her lips to bleed. It got Diana worried on what got over him suddenly. He wasn't gentle but rough.

His hard thrust Begin, her moan got louder. It was as if his length got bigger in her, he had never fucked her like this before. Each thrust was hitting her womb and she found herself in cloud nine.

Her whole body shivers, she collapsed at her released. She was breathing so hard, she was afraid her lungs her going to burst.

Dracula laid behind her and began to kiss her bare back while caressing her body.

"Mrs Norman" His voice made her wet again and she bit her lips.

"Hmm" her replied came out as a moan. This would be the first time he would refer as Mrs Norman, and she wish to hear it again.

She felt his hand trace down to her thigh, then to her wetness.

"Do you want some more" he smirked under the dark while arousing her with his kisses. He is still not ready to make her rest. Not yet!

"Ye.."

She felt him thrust into her hard before she could complete her word. He held her waist in place and began to ram her like that.

Their love making rounds went on and on without Dracula refusing her to rest.

Just then she knew what he meant by her not able to walk tomorrow.